First half of mating!!

Ch - 40

Sidharth gritted his teeth and says with a smirk, "You are not going to die so easily dear student." Said he inject vervain inside him and he fell unconscious there. Kushal open kiyaan's daylight ring and says to other, "Take him to the torture room, else you all know."

He move towards sidharth and says by patting his shoulder, "We are leaving, it's time for transformation, not possible for us to control." Sidharth nodded and say, "You guys go, i will be fine and don't worry aastha is safe." Nodded kushal go from there.

Sidharth look at the moon, close his eyes and start opening his clothes. Bending his neck one side, he twist his one hand than the other. Push his back upward, bending down, he groaning and turns into a wolf. Howling he rush towards the forest.

Sana move to a unknown place with aastha, which is placed near market, crowded everywhere. She looks at aastha and says, "Why we are here? We can go home also." Aastha open a door and ask her to come inside, "This is the safe place for today, i can't go there."

Sana sit on the bed confusingly and trace her fingers on the bit mark, aastha sit besides her and says, "Do one thing sana, sleep for sometime. Once sidharth comes he will give you all answers and here's the dress, go and change its not comfortable."

She lay down after changing, close her eyes and remember the first kiss, his confession. A slight smile come on her face, reminiscing all proximate moment they spend in all these days. Didn't realise when sleep took over her.

Sidharth come there early morning before sunrise and knock. Aastha open the door, he ask her to leave because kushal wait for her outside, nodded she go from there. He enter inside pick his princess carefully on his arm and move. He settled on his private jet, made her lay on the bed and ask to take off........

He layed beside her grinning by looking at the bite mark, moving towards her he kiss her forehead. Sana stretch her hands, open her eyes slowly and shocked for a second to find sidharth near him. She sit on the bed in a jerk and look everywhere with a shocking reaction. . .

"Stop panicking princess, we are in a jet going somewhere." Said sidharth by laying on the bed. She turns towards him make him sit on the bed by color and says, "Sidharth, i swear am already pissed off don't irritate me and tell what the hell is happening. "..

Sidharth hold her hand and says with a smile, " I thought after your memory back i get my innocent princess back but now you changed into a dangerous one."
Sana roll her eyes and says, "Ughhh, tell me sidharth... Otherwise i will not talk to you. "

Sidharth chuckles and says, "Liar i can heard, you are just threatened me." Sana make a angry face and says in mind, "I will break your jaw if you laugh once more sidharth and hope you can also heard this." He nodded by controlling his smile and says, "Fine relax, because it's something big."

Sana made a confuse face nodded and sit properly, he takes a long breath and says, "I am not a professor nor a police officer." Sana nodded and says, "that i understand because they doesn't have private jet nor they called the top designers of india.'"

He nodded and says, "You met so many supernatural things in your whole life i am one of them." Sana collided her brows in confusion, heartbeats start beating faster in shock, " Don't think how i react, tell me sidharth. I trust you."

He looks into her eyes, suddenly his eyes start glowing, turns into golden with red border, "I am a werewolf princess. One who can transform into a human and wolf whenever they want." Sana just look at his eyes without blinking, she never thought something like this.

Yes, it's true this supernatural things is not something new for her but she never thought sidharth to be one. And don't have such knowledge about werewolf, she deal with vampires but this is new. One thing she knows that whatever it is, he is still the same sidharth.

"I don't know much about this, can you please explain." Said sana. He nodded and told her each and every thing about his existence, him being him an alpha and she is his luna. The way he lost her once and after year's of wait find her finally. Sana hold her head look downward.

"I am shocked, but why suddenly we can read each other's thoughts and talk without saying? If i am your mate then why it's didn't happen again?" Asked sana with a confuse frown. Sidharth nodded and says, "Because before i only find you as my mate, you was not accepted me. We are not officially together."

Sana blink her eyes and says, "Explain briefly please." Taking a breath he says, "See as i told you, all werewolves have a mate but it completely depends on the mate that they accept us or not."

"Remember i asked, you are mine or not?" Sana nodded. "That time if you say no, and tell that i reject you as my mate. Then all ties are break from your side and i can't force you for this. I would called rejected by my mate. There is so many people who are rejected."

"And untill the rejected one accept the rejection, thier ties will be still connect to their mates. Very rarely someone get a second mate, which comes as a blessing not everyone get that. They have to spend the whole life alone without any mate.".

"I never told you all this in our first meeting because i don't want to loose you, i had a fear that what if you will rejected me. Not ready to bear that pain of loosing you, because i love you. And this not because of the mate bond."

"I was attracted towards you because of the bond but when i saw you dancing on the snowfall, enjoyed, smiled that day i fall in love with you. Your innocence, which is very rare now a days but i love this side also.".

"After that the love is getting deeper day by day, and now reach a point from where there's nothing important for me expect you. Because we are officially matted now. The bite mark on your neck is a sign that you are mine and it will be there forever, to show everyone that you are taken.

"By bit you in the full moon, i bound each other with a tie. Now we can feel each others every emotion, every pain, read minds. You can say two bodies one soul in true words. Will not possible for us to be away from each other for more time. We complete the first stage of mating."

Sana listen her very carefully because all this is new for her, she narrows brows and asks, "First stage? Means there is other stages also?" He scratch his neck and says, "Yes, there is one more... I will told you about it later. Anything else you want to ask except this."

Sana frowns and says, "Sidharth what is the thing that you start thinking but stop suddenly when remembers that i can heard it." He shakes his head and says, "I can't even plan any surprise for you now, you will come to know about all this. "

Sana roll her eyes and says, "Ohk you can tell whenever you want but one more thing. How come people come to know that you are taken? And if one person get one mate then you are only my mate right?"

Sidharth smiles and says, "I don't have any particular sign princess, but everyone knows that you are mine, in that way i am also taken. And your second question, you are my mate but it doesn't mean that i can't be someone else's.".

Sana narrowed her brows, a shock mix confusion frown comes in her face,  "What do you mean by that sidharth?"

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!