Chapter 22: A Battle Between Two Friends

(A little while tater)

The cheers of fill the U.A sports festival, as 2nd rounds of U.A Festival were about to begin. And the first battle of the 2nd rounds...was against two students of class 1-A. But they were not just any students of Class 1-A. It was Takato S.Ryujin and Izuku Midoriya, two best friends were about to duke it out to see who will go to the next round.

As the two friends walks into the stage, but each one had a different thoughts and opinions. Izuku had a worried and terrified look on his face as he had always fought alongside Takato for most of his school year. Now he had to fight against him. Meanwhile Takato had a calm smile on his face.

At the stand with Class 1-A:

Iida: "Hm...this is most tromblesome.."

Kirishima: "Yeah, both Midoriya and Takato had fought side by side. Now they had to brawl each other.."

Momo: *glances to the side to see Akane and Ochako walking over* "Oh Akane-chan, Ochako-chan, you two should be resting."

In the 

Midnight: *look at the two combatants* "Are you two ready to begin the match?"

Takato: *holds up his hand* "Please wait for a second?" *Midnight nods before Takato looks over the Midoriya who mumbling a storm* "Hey Midoriya!" *Izuku looks up to Takato* "You alright?"

Izuku: "O-oh w-well u-um?"

Takato: *smiles* "Take a deep breath and look around you Izuku Midoriya."  *Izuku looks around alongside Takato at all the people around them* "Do you see the people Midoriya? 

Izuku: "Y-yeah...but"

Takato: *continues* The people here aren't just here for a show. It isn't just pro heroes are here to judge us. No they are here because to know their future protectors. To know that they are safe in our hands. The pro heroes know that they won't be here forever.... which why they need to know that once they are gone. The future will still be there and in our care." *Izuku look at Takato in amazement as Takato looks at Izuku and smiles at him* "You told me that you wanted to be a hero that you will give the people a fearless smile. Then show it to them, Show the world your fearless smile and fight me with everything you got as not a foe but as my best friend!" *gets into a fighting stance with his black scale covering his hand forming his claws with his tail and dorsal plates retracting out*  "AND MAY THE FIGHTER WIN!

Izuku's scared frowns changed into his signature fearless smile as he as well gets into his fighting stance. All the fear Izuku had in his head had disappeared from Takato's words and now both combatant were ready.

(Begins music)

Midnight: *look between the two boys and smiled* "Ready?!"

Izuku: *in his head* 'Takato?'

Midnight: "And?!

Takato: *in his head* 'Yeah?'

Izuku: 'Thank you.'

Takato: 'Anytime.'

Midnight: "Match BEGIN!"

Takato begins to charge his way toward Midoriya, which Izuku quickly fires off a 10% Delaware smash, towards Takato, which slams into Takato hard, but instead of falling Takato keeps moving in he clenches his fist and goes in for a hard haymaker at Izuku. Izuku however retaliates by clenching his own fist and collides it with Takato's own which causes a enormous shockwave which shatter all the nearby light around the area.