chapter 3

"Whaaaaa?" Asta exclaimed screaming abit. "Hehehe! I never thought that out" malachite laughed as he saw the lines and many needing a grimoire to enter "you guys go ahead dont worry about me" malachite smiled.

"Eh...you sure?" Asta tilts his head abit "you sure about that" yuno asked calmly "yeah yeah don't worry, casta, yuno" malachite chuckles "its asta and okay" asta nods as he went into line after yuno who had already gone in line after malachite's answer.

Malachite gave a thumbs up then thought for a moment  "how am i going to get in?" He asked himself as he took a look at all the grimoires around him and sighs everyone was already almost all in making him panick before he then thought up of a spell he might be able to use and thats to create a fake grimoire

"Ha like i'd be able to something like that" he chuckles then thought for a moment looking at the line that was getting shorter "aah okay okay okay" he mumbles as he then took a deep breath.  "Reflection" he mumbles as he did his best making sure no one saw then sighs seeing a "grimoire" in his hands he held it with his glove covered hands and made his way to line.

He held onto the spell as much as he could as they checked not being sure at first but had let malachite in by giving his number. Malachite smiled brightly as he then made his way in "ha! I did it" he mumbles as the grimoire disappeared.

"166" malachite mumbles and raised a brow "weird but oh well!" He exclaims as he then ran into the place and saw alot of people in the arena And looked all around "wow" he mumbles then a few several birds sat on malachite making him yelp abit and huffs "what the hell?" He grumbles as he then waved his hand "shoo shoo" he huffs and the bird chirped in confusion and fear and made their way away from malachite.

Malachite had always given off an unworldly vibe to him. Like he didn't belong whats so ever he looks over and sees yuno not having to deal with the weird birds. "Hey yuno i got in isnt that great?" Malachite smiled, "right" yuno nods they over heard conversations from others about the two.

Yuno of course being the owner of the 4 leaf clover and malachite being one with no grimoire whats so ever. Many girls gushed over yuno and looked at malachite in slight fear but couldn't help but thing hes hot too. (Which he is)

"Hahaha one of us is gonna be the wizard king this is were our legend begins right yuno?" Asta smiled walking up to the two with birds all over him.

Asta only started to scream and run away from the birds "why are they trying to kill me!?" He cried out. Asta only kept running till he bumped into a big buff man.

Malachite sweatdropped abit "oh boy" he facepalms abit seeing that asta was gonna make nice with the male but the male gave off serial killer vibes.
"You got a death wish?" The man threatens as he then grabbed astas head "aaaaghhh" asta screams.

Malachite listened to all the whispers about the black bulls. Malachite listened and smiled "ooo that sounds fun" he states with a small smile then deadpanned as he watched asta stand up to the guy as yami began to count down but by then the exams were already going to start.

Malachite sighs as he walked over to asta as yami had let go of him. "Uh you okay casta?" He asked tilting 
his head abit he glanced over to the captain. Yami was looking at malachite in concern but scoffs and turns away.

"Is your head alright" a male walked up "im seke by the way haha" the males smirks. "Hi im asta and this is my best friend malachitec asta introduced "yo" malachite saluted slightly