2

Cat Pov

I watch him walk away he gave me a glance. He is a nice person no human ever treat me like that.Some of them ignore me when I asked for food and some kicked me for no reason. He said he cannot keep me well that sad. I want to meet him again.

:
:

Next Day

Namjoon Pov

I woke up around 7 pm and started to do my morning routine. I don't usually wake up early on weekends but I have to because Jin my friend said he wanted to have breakfast at his cafe he work at together and have some talk.

Well I just agreed with him since I have nothing else to do. This is what I wear.

Then, I went out and walk towards Jin cafe since its not really far from my house

Then, I went out and walk towards Jin cafe since its not really far from my house .

When I arrived I went in the cafe and heard someone calling my name and I saw jin wearing his apron with his cafe logo on it.

"I miss you so damn much" Jin said "Jin we just met each other two days ago you already miss me wow" I said " Yah!  You should be grateful someone miss you, you ungrateful man" he scolded me as I chuckled.

"Come and sit over there I will take our breakfast and coffee from the kitchen " he said as he pointed where should we sit and I nodded. After five minutes, he came with our breakfast (avocado and ham on toast , fried eggs   and pancakes with strawberries).

"Wow Jin this is a lot of food " I said as I look at all the yummy food " This for your own good finish it no excuse "  he said like a mother. "Okay, okay " I said and started dig in as Jin did the same.

Then, a customer came in.I looked at the customer and then Jin who enjoy the food. "Aren't you going to take your customer order? " I asked " I have workers remember? " Jin said and I nodded.

"So umm Namjoon you seem to move on after you know the break up" Jin said "Yeah I'm okay now I move on thanks to you and the others " I said and gave him a smile with dimples to show that I'm really okay now. "Good I'm happy that you okay and your welcome , well we are friends anyway friends help each others " Jin said and happiness take over me.

Then, jump a little when I felt something rubbing on my leg. "You okay?" Jin asked when he noticed my action.I looked down under the table and saw yesterday cat rubbing on my leg. " Hey its you again kitty we met again how you manage to fine me? " I said and Jin looked down under the table and saw the cat too.

" You know this cat?  Is it yours ? " Jin asked as I shaked my head as no "No,  I just met it yesterday how come you in here can you open the door?  I asked the cat like it can talk as I put it in my embrace. Jin look at me and said "Namjoon its a cat it cannot talk but if you want answer how it's in here, before you came I saw it outside the cafe watching me from the cafe glass window like it told me to let it in so yeah that's what I did and feed it some food" and I just nodded and pat the cat as it purr.