Chapter 9: The Days to Remember

During your time with Loona, the anxieties and nervousness that you held onto have decreased greatly. You can finally say that you were officially more confident with things. In particular, you have a better time socializing with people, especially when your new girlfriend was around.

Loona was a hardcore protector - a badass one at that. She was always there to back you up and stand up for you. Some may say that she was your wings. For example, when you bumped into a gentleman at the store, he wanted to fight you right away, and fight you unfairly by pulling out a switchblade as the fight was happening. The one he was hiding under his pocket. Loona heard the commotion behind her and she turned around and knocked him out in one punch. She could not stand her little Y/N being hurt. 

In hell, when someone hides their hands, it almost automatically means that they're are concealing a weapon, and she has been around in hell long enough to understand this.

Loona's care for you grew deeply also. She would always whine when you did things on your own, and always questioned whether or not you will be safe when doing these things. The matter didn't even have to be necessarily precarious either, such as reaching for a shelf that was rather tall for you.

On an early Sunday morning, a phone began to buzz on the nightstand. It was Loona's phone, and the vibration woke her up. She placed her hand on the stand like a dead fish and grabbed the phone. Blitzo was calling her, and she answered.

Loona put the phone to her ear. "mmmh," she groaned.

"Hey, Loonie! Listen, I need you at the office asap! All three of us have to do this assassination mission and you are the only one that can re-open the portal."

"Uh... I'm kinda busy."

"Well, there is more important shit at hand than just sex and cuddling with your precious Y/N... What you call 'busy'!"

"Can't Y/N do it?"

"I don't care who does it, Loona, just get your asses up here, now!"

Loona hangs up the phone, puts it back on the nightstand, and lets out a long sigh. She then softly places a hand on your cheek and rubbed it with her thumb while you slept like a baby.

How does a boy like you sleep so peacefully like that? She thought. Poor Y/N, I have to wake him up though. I don't want to be left alone at stupid ass work.

She shakes your arm. "Hey, wake up. We have to go to work!"

"Huh?" You reach over Loona to grab your phone to check it. The time read 5 AM. "Right now? Really?"

Loona sympathizes with you. "I know. Bullshit, right?"

"Hell yeah, it's bullshit." You stretch. "Man, and I was sleeping so well, too."

"At least someone understands the shit I go through." She says.

You lift the covers off of your side of the bed and you got up, making sure you put on a fresh pair of underpants and a t-shirt.

You walk over to Loona's side. "You have to get up, too, you know?" You say as Loona's head was halfway buried in the covers. She groaned.

"Come oooon. I'll get you coffee if you promise to get uuuuup." You say in a sing-song fashion in an attempt to coax her out of bed.

It worked, and Loona got out of bed grumbling sweet nothings at you while stomping her feet out of your room. Her hair was in a mess, too.

"Someone's grumpy." You remark.

"Shut up!"

You put on a pair of sweat pants and started the car, warming it up for Loona since it was cold, as usual. You also escorted her to the car while she was brushing her hair. Today, she wore the same clothes she always wore to work: a grayish-blue top with straps in the shape of a pentagram, and leggings that stopped at the end of her thighs.

Loona sighed with comfort as soon as she entered your car, almost falling asleep again because of the warmth it provided.

You then drove to Loona's favorite coffee place to get her what she typically orders. You, on the other hand, got something different this time: a caramel frappe.

You then hand her the drink. Loona lets out a warm smile. "Thanks, honey."

Loona snarled at the sight of the IMP building once you pulled up to it. Once you two opened the door to the office, Blitzo greets both of you. "Hey, you two! I knew I could count on you all!"

"Yeah, whatever," Loona says in a mood.

In the receptionist's office, Loona sat down at her desk and put her head down. Meanwhile, Blitzo and the gang were in the same room also, flipping the pages of the teleportation book until he hit the page in which the bookmark was in. The portal opened and he placed the book on Loonas desk and said, "We'll be back, Loonie, love you!" Afterward, they all jumped in and the portal closed.

Loona remarked behind Blitzo's back. Her voice was muffled as her face was stuffed under her arms. "fuck you, too."

To comfort her, you pulled up a chair and sat next to her, and rubbed her back. "Do you need anything?"

She then lifted her head and looked at you smiling. "You're so sweet. This is why I brought you to work with me."

Loona pulled up Youtube on her computer. "Wanna watch a video with me?"

"Sure." You say putting your head on her shoulder.

You both settled on a Live PD compilation and had some giggles and laughs on how people can be so dumb sometimes. You two simply gave each other company, in conclusion.

During your all's time watching videos, Loona got a phone call from Blitzo telling her to open the portal. She did so and the gang stepped back into hell. 

All of them were covered in blood and Blitzo yells, "Moxxie, how many times do I have to say to practice your aim?! Thanks to you, I had to get up close and slit the motherfucker's neck!"

"Hey, watch it! You're tracking blood on the new carpet!" Loona exclaims.

"Well, if it weren't for this fucking klutz, we wouldn't be in such a mess!"

"Sir, for your information, I actually saved this mission. That shot was actually a distraction."

"Oh you're just making excuses for your bad aim. It's okay." Blitzo pats him on the head. Moxxie growls and Loona snickers at the schadenfreude.

"Ok, that calls our day's work. You two can go home now."

Loona says in disappointment. "Are you serious?"

Both of you then went home. Normally, Loona would baby you and not have you do much that would be considered "dangerous", so she did the cooking. However, there are some moments when you made food as well, which consisted of you insisting that you won't get hurt doing simple things.

Loona then would eat with you in the living room and play video games. You spread your legs and she sat behind you. So, essentially, you played while cuddling at the same time. And sometimes, you and she would take turns on who was going to sit behind who

Some moments, you two would just play something calm, and at other times, you two would get drunk playing Mario Party, yelling at the screen and calling it unfair or stupid.

When a certain video game gets difficult, Loona would offer to take over and beat the level for you, because not only was she badass in person, she was also badass at playing video games. It amazed you at how she already knew how to beat the level, even though she has never come across such a thing in her life.

And of course, the night always ends in you two getting down under the sheets, and later, falling asleep watching videos off each other's phones, cuddling.

~The End~