нave a nιce lιғe - dreaм

guess what, i found out dream i both love black olives and mushrooms on pizza. just.. wow lmao

warnings: yelling and cussing
•·················•·················•

3rd person pov:

"i just can't do it anymore." clay says, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"but- why- what happened?" y/n asks confused.

clay and y/n's relationship was amazing. it really was. they spent a lot of time with one another and they just got along with each other very well. nobody, not even the couple, would think they would break up. they were perfect for each other.

"i- i don't know. i just-" he pauses, looking up at her then back down towards the floor, "i just don't know."

"that's not a good answer. i'm sorry but that's really not. you were just being lovely yesterday. what happened?"

y/n knew it wasn't a good idea to push but she had to know. it's not everyday that people just break up because the other simply says 'i don't know'.

"i don't know, y/n. i don't know why but i have to."

"that's not a good answer, clay. we were perfectly fine yesterday and now out of nowhere you're breaking up with me because you have to! that makes no sense!" she pushes further more.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHY, Y/N! I HAVE TO BECAUSE I CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS SO NEEDY! I NEED MY PERSONAL SPACE AND YOU NEVER GIVE ME IT!" clay yells aggressively, snapping his head up to the female.

the h/c girl stays frozen in space. he thinks of her as needy, and she never gives him space? that can't be true. y/n works a job as a barista at a coffee shop down the street and she's also a streamer like her boyfriend, or whatever she can call him now. she has given him so much space that he has needed or wanted and he says this?

"you think of me as needy and clingy?" she asks, voice growing louder but it's still soft.

"YES, YES I DO! ALL YOU DO IS BEG FOR ATTENTION WHEN YOU GET HOME!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WORKING, CLAY! I'M NOT JUST A STREAMER LIKE YOU! I HAVE AN ACTUAL JOB!" she yells back.

"YOU THINK MY JOB ISN'T AN ACTUAL JOB!? WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN EARN ACTUAL MONEY WITH STREAMING WITHOUT WORKING ANOTHER JOB LIKE YOU! I MAKE MONEY JUST FROM STREAMING! YOUR PATHETIC ASS CAN'T MAKE ENOUGH TO SUPPORT YOURSELF SO YOU HAVE TO WORK ANOTHER JOB! THAT'S PATHETIC!" clay argues.

y/n goes quiet again, looking at the ground as tears prick the corners of her eyes. yes, she may not make enough like clay can, but she tries her best. she wasn't gifted like him, she can't just have an amazing personality like him and just make money. y/n barely got seventeen thousand people to follow her on twitch. it's hard being a female gamer in a mostly male gamer community.

"it's not my fault i can't make money like you. people tend to like male gamers more than female gamers." she whispers just enough for him to hear.

"and that's not my problem is it!? that sounds like a female problem to me!" clay says, still anger flowing through his words.

"you know what? you want space, you can have it. i don't want to stay in this house with you anymore. i'm gonna pack my shit and leave."

"good! i don't want to see your pathetic dumbass anymore anyways!"

she walks up the stairs to their shared room with tears running down her face. once there, she pulls out bags and suitcases and fills them all and takes them to her car. slamming her trunk closed and walking back in to grab her purse and phone.

"have a happy life, clayton." y/n says, closing the front door behind her.

he listens as her car leaves the driveway. he slides down the door, leaning his head on the door as tears fall down his face too. clay didn't mean those words. he meant to tell her he just wanted a small break to pay attention to his work but those words spilt out instead. what is he going to do now? he just lost the only person that made him genuinely happy. clay can't help but remember the memories between them.

~flashback~

"no clay stop it!" y/n giggled as clay attacked her sides that easily tickled her.

he just laughs in return, stopping his hands as he stared into her e/c eyes. they were always so beautiful to him. when they shined in the sun making them seem more lighter in color.

she just stared back up at him, a little smile laying down on her face. that smile.. made his heart skip beats. everything about her, made him stare in awe. from the way her hair fanned out under her when she laid down, to the simple way that she talked to anyone that made her happy.

"do you have a staring problem?" she teased, giggling slightly more.

a smile rose onto his face, "to you? how could i not? you're absolutely beautiful. you amaze me everyday with something that i never noticed before and i love every little thing about it."

y/n smiles even brighter, leaning upwards a bit, "everything that you just said, is the exact way that i feel about you."

they both leaned in to share a sweet kiss.

~another flashback~

clay threw the ring at the bottles, landing the third one.

"winner winner winner!" the guy behind the counter yelled, "pick any one of these prizes!"

"i'll take the giraffe." clay smiled, pointing to a stuffed animal.

the guy hands him the giant giraffe and clay proudly walks away with it. clay soon finds his girlfriend sitting on a bench.

"hi." he says, surprising the girl a bit.

"hey, you're ba-" she stops as her eyes laid on the giraffe, "where did you get that from?"

"i won it, for you."

he holds the giraffe out to her. y/n smiles a bright smile as she take it, slipping her arms around the neck.

"thank you, darling."

"anything for you dear."

—at the car—

"did you get this one because you're my giraffe?" she asks, a teasing smile playing at her lips.

"maybe." he teasingly smiles back.

~another flashback~

"i missed you so much." clay smiles, jumping over the couch, landing on his girlfriend.

"i missed you too." she smiles, locking her arms around his neck and her legs tangling with his.

"can i have cuddles?" he asks, giving a puppy eyes.

how could she not say yes to those eyes.

"of course."

~end of flashbacks~

after everything, clay said y/n was the clingy one. she was just being a good girlfriend. nothing ever happened between them, maybe a few fights but they soon got over it. none of them were like this.

"it's all my fault." clay cries, laying his head in his hands.

•·················•·················•

i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!! <3