thirteen

"Get up, Potter." I hear Theo saying to me the next morning.

"I am up." I snap. "Now." I roll my eyes at him.

"Are those- who did you fuck?" He asks me, sending me a smirk.

"What?!" I ask. I completely forgot that I have marks on my neck... Fuck...

"You have hickeys all over your neck, Maya." He says as he joins me on my bed. "Come on, who was it?"

"I don't kiss and tell." I joke, hoping that'll get him to drop it.

"You're supposed to tell me. I'm your best friend."

"Can you drop it? I don't want to talk about it." I beg. I really don't know how he'll react to me and his best friend...

"Fine. I'll drop it for now but you're telling me eventually."

Theo jumps off of my bed and drags me out of it.

"Get dressed. We're going to miss breakfast and then I'll be crabby."

"Fine." I snap as I get out of bed and throw on my robes. The two of us leave my room and meet up with Blaise and Malfoy in the common room. I felt my stomach begin to turn when I see him standing there. He hasn't seen me yet and honestly, he's probably going to act as if nothing happened. I need my nerves to calm down. It's only Malfoy.

"Guess what guys!" Theo says as we join the guys. "Maya had some fun last night."

"What? With who?" Blaise asks. I see Malfoy roll his eyes at this friends reactions.

"I don't know! She won't tell me." Theo whines.

"Come on! Tell us!" Blaise adds.

"Fuck off, both of you." I say. They did remind me that I need to do a glamour charm to hide the marks though. I quickly do that as we make our way to breakfast. The boys don't stop asking questions the whole way there and it's starting to get annoying.

"Can you at least give us a hint...?" Blaise asks.

"No."

"Why notttttt?" Theo whines.

"Because it's none of your business!" I snap.

"Fine! But if I fucked someone I'd tell you." Theo adds.

"Wait someone fucked Potter?" Pansy asks as she joins us.

"Yeah last night and she won't tell us who!" Blaise tells her.

"Probably because it never happened." Pansy says, rolling her eyes.

"No it did. I saw the marks on her neck." Theo says.

"She could've just did that herself." Pansy says.

Malfoy huffs at that comment which grabbed Pansy's attention. She shot Malfoy a death stare and then glanced at me.

"Unbelievable." She snaps, standing up and storming off.

I look at Malfoy for a second and he rolls his eyes at Pansy before turning to me. He smirks and sends me a wink that luckily, the other guys missed because they were still arguing.

-

Classes went by slowly and painfully. I just want to go and lay down. I barely slept last night after what happened between Malfoy and I. I'm confused as to what he meant by what he said, and by what happened. One minute he was saying he's dangerous and I shouldn't be near him and the next, he's taking my clothes off.

I was sitting in potions class and of course not paying attention when Malfoy set a piece of paper on my desk in front of me. I glance at him before picking it up to read it.

Meet me in the room of requirements after dinner tonight.

He looks over to me after I read the note and I nod slightly to let him know I'll be there. I felt the butterflies in my stomach return. My mind racing and heart pounding in my chest. What is going to happen tonight? He needs to focus on the cabinet but I have so many questions.

"Potter, you better be paying attention." Snape interrupts my thoughts once again.

I nod at him and he continues his lesson. I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about or what he's been teaching the whole class. I don't really care either. Potions isn't that hard, I can just read some of the textbooks and figure it out.

I look around the room to see who's here to try and get my mind off of Malfoy. I notice Theo looking blankly at the board and trying not to fall asleep, Blaise rolling his eyes at Hermione writing notes and I see Harry glaring at me when I turn to face him. Nothing new then.

One thing I did notice is Pansy isn't here. Why isn't she here? She never misses class. Then it hits me... she might have figured out what happened last night... what if she's going around spreading more rumours about me. What if she knows...? I'm pretty sure she's in love with Malfoy...