Draco and Mummy

"I can get you a discount on that love potion if you promise to try it out on me

"I can get you a discount on that love potion if you promise to try it out on me." 

y/n pov

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around at the room I was in. Hermione, Ginny, and I's room. A smile formed on my face as my eyes landed on Harry.

He was sitting in a chair beside me trying his best to keep his eyes open. 

"Goodmorning." I said weakly as I pulled myself up into a sitting position.

That definetly woke him up. He immideiatley jolted up and rushed to pull me into a hug. 

"Are you ok? Do you need anything? Does this hurt?" He asked as soon as I was in his arms. 

I laughed lightly. "You worry too much."

"I worry just the right amount." He pulled away and examined over my bandages. "I'm so glad you're ok."

"Me too." I paused for a moment before continuing "C-can we not talk about what happened yet?"

I saw his expression fall a little. I knew he'd want to know what happened immeditley, but I'm just not ready to talk about it. I don't know if I'll ever be.

"Of course, whenever you're ready."

"Thank you." I moved my legs over to climb of the bed. Harry swung my legs back onto the bed.

"What gives?"

"Are you sure you can walk? You didn't rest for very long."

"It's been a whole day, I got this." I swung my legs back over the side. Harry watched my every move as I stood up to make sure I didn't fall.

I walked in a circle then in a straight line. "See, I can walk. Can we go downstairs now? I'm hungry." I whined. He stood up to face me.

"Yes, but you are taking it easy today." He waved his finger in my face.

I couldn't help but smile at his antics. "Fine by me." 

I pecked his lips and walked downstairs. I was a little sore but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"Look who's awake!"  George announced as I came into view of the kitchen. 

"She's alive!" Ron exclaimed happily. 

"Goodmorning everyone." I beamed as I took a spot next to Hermione and across from Ginny. Harry sat in the spot next to me.

"You are on strict bed rest today." Molly lectured.

"But mum, we're going to Diagon Alley to see the joke shop today." Ron protested.

"We have to show her our masterpiece!" The twins said in unison.

"Can I be on bed rest tomorrow?" I gave Molly my best puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, fine." She gave in. "But no running, jumping, or sneezing."