Here We Go Again

"Ugh, can you guys stop flirting?"

harry pov

Hermione, Ron, y/n, and I all walked down the train, looking for a compartment. 

"Hey y/n." Greeted some random ravenclaw boy.

"Hi." She beamed as we passed. 

I never really noticed before how many guys are always staring at y/n. Don't get me wrong, I completely see why they would but it leaves an uneasy feeling sitting in my stomach. It's not jealousy, I haven't really felt that since we started dating. 

It's more of an odd posessive jolt. 

For example, yesterday in the joke shop. 

Fred always calls y/n love and winks at her all the time but its never really bothered me until recently. 

I followed after her, Ron, and Hermione into a empty compartment. 

"y/n, your bleeding again." Ron said as he looked down at one of the cuts on her shoulder.

"Shoot. I don't know why that one keeps doing that." She pulled a small bandage out of her bag and placed it carefully on the wound.

"Where are you going to go this summer?" Hermione asked her. "Surely you can't return to Rockwood manor."

"I don't know, I'll figure it out."

"You can stay at Grimmauld Place." I suggested. "Sirius left it to me." 

"Harry, we've only been dating for a year and 3 months and you're already asking me to move in with you?" She joked. "How scandelous."

"Oh yeah, and the proposals coming next week, don't you worry." I replied in the same mocking tone.

"Ugh, can you guys stop flirting?" Ron asked in fake disgust. 

"You wanted us to get together. Now you have to put up with it." y/n said she she threw her choclate frog at him.

Malfoy passed by our compartment. 

Speaking of Malfoy, I need to talk them about my suspicions. I shut our compartment door and pulled down the blinds before saying 

"I have a theory. About Malfoy and the cabinet and the deatheaters." 

Everyone leaned in to listen. 

"It was a ceremony, an initiation."

"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this." Hermione scolded. "There's no way."

"It happened. He's one of them."

"One of what?" Ron asked.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a deatheater." Hermione answered with an eye roll.