ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

A big pile of dresses get dropped onto my bed from Liam.

"No." I shake my head as I look at Liam it an annoyed face.

"Please?" He gives me puppy dog eyes, holding up a black dress.

(If you like to imagine the story like a movie- like I do- here's a picture of the dress I was thinking of but it could be any dress you want :))

"Again, no."

"What about if I give you money?"

"For once, no."

"Oh come one! Nobody will see you! Just put it on! I wanna see how it looks on you!"

I frown, looking at the dress. It is kind of cute.

"Fine. I'm not doing any more favors for you this whole week."

"Yes! Fair enough."

I yank the dress from his hands and walk into my bathroom to change. It's been a whole week now, I think I might go back to work soon. I just needed a little break away from all the excitement. So, I had a bunch of fun, not worrying about anything. I zip up the dress and walk out. I feel very stupid.

"Awwwee, you look so cute! Let's go show Alyssa!"

"But-" Before I can finish, he grabs my wrist and runs to Alyssa.

"Alyssa! Alyssa! Look!"

Alyssa turns her head from her phone and smiles "oh my gosh! Y/n! You look so cute!"

"Okay, you both have seen it. I'm going back to change."

A knock from the door grabs all of our attention. That's weird. Nobody knocks at my door... Like, ever.

"Go answer it." Liam smirks.

"Hell no. It could be some crackhead."

"A pack of bottle caps awaits for you in the kitchen if you do."

"When did you get more candy?"

"Go."

"Fine, fine, it probably is a homeless guy asking for change." Walking to the door, I carefully open it to see not just a homeless man but the homeless man. William has his hands in his pockets, looking up and down at me.

"Well, that's a new sight."

"Fuck off." I cross my arms, "what could be so important that you need to visit me?"

"Didn't you read my text? I sent it two days ago?"

"No. I didn't want to read your text. I thought it would be perverted... Like you."

"Well, Ms. know it all, we're meeting again with Scott today, Henry wants us there."

"What's it about?"