ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

(My friends and I have been calling William Afton the British Tony Lopez because of some of the William x reader stories ((no offence to them or anything)) I just think it's funny as hell.)

I make it home a minute after hanging up with the police. Him I can get into jail. Turning the car off, I lay my head down on the steering wheel. Liam just killed a man. Last time I remember, he would never hurt a fly. What's happened to him? Thunder crackles in the sky as the tears start to gather at the corner of my eyes. I miss the old Liam.

The door opens, a worried William pokes his head in. "Y/n? You alright? I-" He stops as I turn to him. "Y/n? What happened?"

Sniffling, I unbuckle and hug him. "It's Liam. I-... He..."

"It's okay, come on inside, it's pouring out here."

I follow him in, collapsing down on the couch next to him.

"Now, what happened."

Whatever you do. Don't mention Fazbears y/n.

"I went to the store, hoping to get some new clothing... There's was barely anyone there. P-probably only a few workers and one or two customers." I take a deep breath before continuing. "I left and went to the car only to find Liam. He started talking about... about how he was trying to protect me and- and he...killed Adrien." Sniffing, I look down.

"I don't know what happened to him Will."

"What did you do?"

"Call authorities."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No." I start to shake again. "What if this is my fault?"

"It could be."

"Not helping William."

"Just saying."

"I hate you."

"Not surprising."

I get up. I'm done talking to him. If he won't comfort me. Micheal will.

"Where you going?" He asks, getting up as well.

"Micheal will at be at least a little bit nicer you ugly fat bitch."

"That's rude."

"No shit."

Before I go, he pats my head. "You should be nicer to me. After all, I am providing a home for you."

"Sure, you would let me in even if my house didn't have-" I pause. "Liam. He knows where you live."

"So?"

"So, he can find where I am William!"

"You're fine."

"William. If he would kill Adrien for me he might take me and hurt me...or kidnap me."

"He won't."

"William, I don't feel safe here anymore."

"If you really don't feel that safe, you can sleep in my room for the night, he wouldn't go into there if I'm there."

I think for a moment. "Hmm either I sleep in the same room as you or risk my life... I choose to sleep in Micheals room. "

"Good. Now go wake Micheal up, he stayed up really late last night so he's taking a nap. there's Chili in the kitchen."

"Ugh, fine dad" I walk up to Micheal room and knock on his door.

"Come in..." Micheal groans as I open the door.

"Mikey, dinners ready."

"Mkayyy."

Suddenly, my mood has been lifted. Maybe the presence of little Mikey made me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a fulfilling dinner and a short movie, we all decide we should get some sleep. I make sure to lock the door before following Mike up into his room.

"I don't know where you're gonna sleep Y/n. My bed isn't big enough for the two of us." He sit down, putting his game boy on his dresser.

"It's alright, just give me a pillow and blanket and I'll be good."

"Coolio." He throws a pillow and a small blanket to me and I set up on the floor. The wood is nice and polished but cold. Very. Cold.

A little into sleeping I get woken up by the loud thumping. I open my eyes to see Liam's silhouette out the window. Before I can scream, I blink and it's gone. Now I'm hallucinating... This can't be good. Now I feel like I'm laying on ice. Nothing has warmed up. Maybe I lied to Micheal about being good about sleeping on the floor. I get up to see of there's a heater around here. The stairs creek as I step down, looking around, paranoid.

I look out the window near the door, still hearing thumping. Liam's silhouette is yet again seen walking up the driveway and as soon as I blink... It's gone. Yeah, that's enough demons for one night.

I walk to Aftons bedroom and quietly close the door behind me. I stay as far away as I can from him as I get in the bed. Sadly, he wakes up to the bed shifting and turns to me.

"I've been expecting you."

"Shut the hell up this is the last time I'm doing this."

"So you say." He grabs me, pulling me close to him. I don't say a word because I know that's what he expects from me. His hand slowly caresses my stomach under my shirt. I hate that I chose this bed of all of them. Slowly, I fall asleep, forgetting about William after a while.

~oouu Dreamland is here~ ((I know I said I wouldn't put any Trigger warnings but (Tw. Miscarriage)((I won't put anymore so if you absolutely need trigger warnings read the WARNINGS chapter of my book))

"I lost it..." I cling onto Alexander, the warmth of his body calming me some.

"Darling, I'm so sorry." He rubs my back

"I can't believe it. The second time and I lost it again. "

"Sh, sh, I know your sad, I am as well... Listen, we can try again and if we fail, adoption is always an option as well."

"It's not that Alex, two children failed to live and it's my fault."

"No, honey it's not your fault! Don't ever say that again! It could just be our genes or- or uh... Our chromosomes or whatever."

"You're a great big idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."

"True that. " He pauses, playing with my hair. "What were the names you were thinking..."

"If it was a girl her name would be Vanessa and it was a boy his name would be

Micheal."

(Two chapters posted relatively close to each other because I'm making up for being away for vacation? Wowww I'm productive)