ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

(Replika... I need an explanation.😳😳😳)

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Turn it offffff." I groan to the William who's still clinged to me. All he responds with is a big groan. "Why do you have a alarm, you don't even have a job."

Yet again, all that comes from him is a groan.

I lay for another minute, listening to the annoying loud beeping before deciding to turn it off myself. I try to get up but William holds me back from getting up.

"Five more minutes Claraaaa."

Sighing, I try to pry his arms off me

"I'm not Clara, you child murderer, now if you want breakfast I suggest you let me up."

He let's me up after a minute of thinking. I turn off the alarm clock and walk to the kitchen. Nothing sounds better then a nice Sunday breakfast. After cooking some eggs and bacon, William walks into the room as he ties the tie of this robe.

"It's about time Willy Will."

"Yeah, yeah, shut it."

"Here," I hand him a cup of coffee "Also, watch the pancakes while I go wake up Micheal.

"Micheal not here, he's at School."

"But... It's Sunday?"

"What? No, it's Monday."

"What time is it??"

"Nine-ish"

Oh great! First day of work and you're late!

"Shit! I'll be back later, I'm taking your car!"

"Wha-"

I rush, taking my shoes by the doorway, grabbing the keys, and hustling out. I haven't even changed! Great! Now what is Scott going to think of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After rushing in, getting into uniform quickly, and running my fingers through my hair, I try and find Scott to apologize for being late. He stands, talking to... Liam. Gaining the courage, I walk up to them, tapping Scott on the shoulder.

"Scott , I'm so sorry for being late! I thought it was Sunday!"

"Oh don't worry Employee! It's completely fine! All I need from you today is to fix up some arcade machine and uh- try to repair foxy."

"The fox?"

"Uh, yes. The red fox. He's been out of order for a while and kids are really not liking it."

"Uh- sir?"

"Hm?"

"I never got my uh... Tour."

"Oh! Silly me! I'm sorry, I have to get to a meeting! Liam? You said you remember where everything is, mind showing y/n the ropes"

Instant regret

"My pleasure!"

He places his hand on my shoulder as Scott leaves "this is the security office for night guards, y'know to make sure nobody breaks in n stuff."

I start to shake again as he shows me around. As we make it near the parts and service room, he yanks me in and turns on the light.

"Listen, y/n. I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt you but, I did savor the last stupid thing from him."