TWENTY TWO

Sunghoon was upset, hurt, mad or sad?

No one knows.

He was upset and mad at the same time, Heeseung lied to him. The ice prince already know the truth and the Angel chose to lie.

It all happened back at the room, where they were all gathered. by the time he woke up, his head pounded as he tried to collect everything he had read on Heeseung's memory and mind. When he said everything. Everything.
He saw in that memory is clear, too clear that it made him hard to believe it.

Though, he expected Heeseung to tell them everything. but when he went to ask him, the angel only replied with,

"Everything you saw, it isn't true."

He didn't know why Heeseung had to lie to him, to them. if everything he read and scanned is not true? then what is it? Heeseung made him look like a lying puppy. Because when he tried to convince the others especially Sunoo, no one listened to him and only trusted the angel. he felt betrayed.

But nothing can make him feel more upset than knowing who he truly is, he just wanted the others to know the truth too. It's because Heeseung warned him and the others won't believe him.

So they truly is a curse, a stone that had been given a life and be a living human in the ground. living as one with the normal people and breathing the same air when he can always stay being a stone. everything just doesn't make sense.

It isn't a curse. they aren't just a normal stone, because they are a sacred stone.

and here he was, walking alone in the Winter City.
Wearing his fury white cape, he pulled the hood down, completely covering his white fluffy locks. It was cold, as snowdrops touched his long cape and gathering on the outline of his shoulders. Besides his skating field inside the castle, he liked to travel in this City. it was perfect for him, the coldness for both him and Zircon.

His other hand was on Zircon's leather leash, his thick fur covering the collar around his neck. They were on a market, but it wasn't too crowded. few people passed by them as some gave them a weird look and a, terrified one.
who the hell brings an alpha wolf inside the crowded market? well, only Sunghoon.

every time he will go to the Winter City, he always have his cape on to avoid servants and other people from recognizing him. but this time he brought Zircon again with him, which probably gave the people around them an idea who he is. they knew Zircon was the only one white wolf, and belongs to the ice prince.
he doesn't care anymore.

Zircon patiently waited for him to move as he stood in the middle of the road, his eyes scanning everywhere. when he finally caught the thing he wanted, he made a step and Zircon immediately started walking slowly. he directed on the fruit stands as the white wolf only walked calmly, ignoring people that watched them when they pass on.

they arrived at the stand, fruits and different kinds of rice cakes greeting them. he started to pick something when a shade of dark red caught his eyes again, he smiled and grabbed it. it was an apple, the last red fruit that was left.
"it's the only one apple left, are you sure you're going to take it?" the old lady stood up from her chair, her hands placing on her hips. "yes, i will." he responded and pulled down his cape hood, the old lady widened her eyes as she bowed. seeing the young prince again in this city.

"greetings, young prince." the old lady smiled a little after she bowed. "you can take it for free, highness." she added. Sunghoon only shook his head and fished something inside his cape pocket, he held out a small bag and laid it between his two palms. "oh- no, you don-"