Sana's confession!!

Ch - 41

Sana says, "Is there someone else also?" Sidharth hold her hand and says, "Calm down princess, there was someone. Don't worry i am telling you everything." Sana nodded and hold his hand more tightly...

"When i lost you at masoorie, after that i tried my level best to find you. After two years we organized a party for all the employees and our pack because our company successfully grab first position in Asia."

Sana raise her one brows, he smiles and says, "I am businessman, if you heard about ss group of companies Asia's number one company." Sana think something and says, "Yes, they came last year for campus selection."

Sidharth slam his forehead and says, "Shit, why i didn't i came that time?" Sana  smiles and says , "It's your fault but can continue your story for now?" He shakes his head and says, "So everyone present there. I am not interested to attend the party but kushal force me to come."

"Not everyone knows i am the owner except our pack. Mistakenly i bumped into a girl, i didn't even look at her and move forward by excuse myself because alpha's never say sorry to anyone."

Sana nodded in no and says, "But you said to me before?" He smiles and says, "You are my love princess, in your case everything is different never compare yourself with anyone else. Only you can make this alpha a scared puppy."

She blushed and bit her lips, he groaned and says, "Let me complete the story first princess, then i will do this work very nicely." She looks at the other side and says, "Continue." Nodded he says, "I was busy with kushal at one corner, when that girl come to me and said,

("Hey i am aayirvi , glad to meet you. You don't know me but we does, as you are the alpha of our pack.") I shook my head and shake hands with her because she is the member of our pack. But i can hear the sensations inside her, which is happen with me i feel you for the first time."..

"I left her hand and go from there, somewhere i had a doubt that i was her mate. " Sana made an angry pout and says, "But you are my mate right?" Smiling he peck her pout and says, "You are not a werewolf, so this mate thing is not for you."

"I mean, yes there's is something that made you attract towards my eyes but not it's not like what happens in werewolf. I told you that i fitst find you by your smell, your breath but all this thing was not happened with you right?"

Sana nodded sadly, he cupped her face and says, "Princess i am only yours, see this is like you saw in movies. Boy girl love each other but there is one more boy who love the girl. Just like that you are my mate, and i was hers."

"I was standing in the terrace when she come from back and says, ("I know i belong to a omega group, but i feel lucky to have a alpha as my mate.") Sana says in between, " What is Omega?" .

Nodded he says, " There's a rank given to all werewolf, just like i am alpha the head. After me kushal, the next powerful one, my beta. In that way omega is the lowest ranking member of the pack. In ancient world they were treated like slaves."

"But the things changes as per the time. She hold my hand and asks, (" Tell me you are mine.") I rejected her in a sec by saying, ("no i am not, i rejected you.") She looks shocked by the sudden rejection.

"I know the feeling of rejection is damn hard to bear but it's not my fault, i am already tied with you. You are not physically with me but still always close to me. In anger she said that i reject her because she is an omega. I told her that i can't do anything because i already found my mate."