Author's Note

Hello Minna! We're back and Merry Christmas to you! I specifically posted this book on Christmas so it will serve as my gift to you :)

Anyways, just a head-start. In this book, most of the chapters are quite long (2K+words). Unlike in Book 1 which have a fair ratio of short and long chapters.

The book follows the Light Novel of Dxd and when I say follow, it literally has the same flow, lines, chuchu. Of course, there are a few changes so I can incorporate a yuri version of the story.

You might have noticed that in Book 1, the chapters which feature season 2 and and onwards of the anime, are exactly the same as the content in the book. Like I said, I followed the flow of the original Highschool Dxd Story.

You migh say things like "Oh, this is just the same as the anime" or "What's the difference? It literally just copies the anime?"

Well, my friends.. What I wanted to do is basically imagine a Yuri version of the Anime. It's like I wanted to re-tell or remodel Highschool Dxd but in a Yuri Version? If that makes any sense 😅...

P.S.- Please don't think of this as just copying the original dxd. Though I follow the same flow, I am changing the MC, adding/changing some scenes, and placing a Yuri theme instead.

So peace ✌ and Enjoy reading, minna!

                                 By: Carsha