Chapter Twenty Five

What Jaeneung wanted was impossible and it would never happen.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't do that" an apologetic look made its way on her face after the shock. Jungkook was taken off guard, didn't expected that Jaeneung could ask something like that to his mother.

" Then am upset!" Jaeneung crossed both of his hands, pouting like a kid he is. He turned his back from his mother and began to walk towards Jungkook who doesn't know what to say in this type of situation.

" That's a very vague request Jaeneung... Maybe you can give mommy a different and easy one" Hara didn't want to have an upset Jaeneung in the mansion. She couldn't bare the atmosphere of having a unsatisfied son lurking around the halls, affecting his negative behavior with his brothers. Despite wanting to teach him a lesson.

"It's easi mommy! U just hab to give Papa goodnight kissies! Only one if u want!" Jaeneung was persistent. Jungkook was about to tell Jaeneung the it wasn't a very good idea but Hara beat him to it.

" I'll blow your papa a kiss, mommy's very tired with work today" it's just a silly blow kiss, it wouldn't affect hers and Jungkook relationship. Besides, she really needs to have a rest since tommorow would be a trouble some day as the board needed the results of this months sales increases.

"But I want rel kissies... But okay! Since mama is tiyerd then okie" Jaeneung nodded his head aggressively. He saw this one drama on the TV where there was a adult lady and a adult man kissing because they are married and Jaeneung wanted to know more about it but the maids changed the channel. It was too advance for a three year old child to watch such movie.

With a tired nod, Hara brought her left palm on her lips and blew a kiss to the stubbed Jungkook.

"Papa ur supposed to catch it! Hurry! Is gowing to run awayyyy!" Jaeneung dramatically pointed his finger in thin air, imagining his mother's kiss floating towards Jungkook. The man was brought in the reality hearing Jaeneung's scream and without even thinking it, he playfully catched the air just like Jaeneung have wanted.

" Good night baby, good night Jungkook" with that Hara left without hearing both of the boys reply.

"Put it in ur lips papa! ittle fade away"

And with that Jungkook opened his palm and laid it flat on his cheeks earning a disappointed groan from Jaeneung.

" I need to techer u how to catch a flaying kissies!"

─────────────────────

" I'll be home at eight, you can call me if you need help, I'll send someone or you can ask the maids... You can drop the kids in my office if the two of you want to explore Seoul a little, I already have a list on the kitchen about what food to avoid at their breakfast and lunch— that is if you'll stay in the house. You can start dinner at eight and don't wait for me... The traffics are getting worst during the night" Hara instructed both Hoseok and Taehyung while preparing her papers on the dinning room's table.

It was six in the morning and Taehyung together with Hoseok was the first father to wake up. The rest was still asleep and Hara didn't plan to destroy their peaceful slumber by waking then up to announce her leave. Usually she would kiss her kids one by one before she would leave for work. But since she's on a hurry she couldn't do so and as much as she wanted to do it, still she couldn't because she would woke the men who was sleeping besides her children.

" The weather doesn't look good so I advice not to take the kids on a stroll. They have sensitive immune system so they can easily get sick with the cold. The maids already know the schedules of the kids. " She zip her bag after neatly stacking the documents that will be needed for today's presentation.