25.

I shut the front door throwing my purse onto the couch. It had been a long day and I was beyond exhausted, so exhausted I didn't feel like eating. Some green tea would be nice right now though.

I turned on the kettle to boil my water and as the water was boiling I took that time to shower. When I came back I made my tea and sat on the couch watching whatever was on TV.

*knock*

I turned my head to the locked door then towards the clock on the wall.

09:57

Who could be here at this hour.

I didn't feel like getting up and opening the door, neither did I feel like socialising with whoever was on the other side of the door. So I stayed put. If I don't answer it then maybe whoever is outside would just go away.

So I waited and waited and waited, but the person still continued to knock.

I let out a groan as I got up and made my way to the door, visibly annoyed.

But the annoyed look on my face vanished when I opened the door revealing Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon?"

"Good evening to you too April" He answered ignoring my confused expression.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you before that I would be coming over for dinner"

He did say that and I totally forgot. I moved aside allowing him to come through the door. I watched as him sat down onto the sofa looking at what I was watching on the TV.

"I haven't made dinner yet"

I said shutting and locking the door.

"Why not?"

"I'm exhausted and it's late now"  I said sitting on the couch leaving a large gap between us.

"Well aren't you gonna make me something to eat?"

I looked at him with a confused expression, why should I make him something to eat.

"I am the guest" he said as if he could read my mind.

I kinda gave him a pissed off look before standing up and making my way to the kitchen, him following behind me.

Sunghoon sat down on one of my counter stools while I stuck my head into the fridge.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, head still in the fridge.

"Anything"

This bitch

"You're having ramen" I said slamming the fridge door.

"Sound good to me." He replied with his cocky voice.

I've made ramen so many times that I try to make it taste as decent as possible. That includes adding vegetables, meat and egg. It's muscle memory now.

I started chopping up vegetables to bite size pieces, then moving onto some spam.

I turned on the stove, placing a pot filled with water on top of it. As I was waiting for the water to boil I turned around to Sunghoon who was watching me the whole time.

His gaze made me a little uncomfortable, then I realised that I was only wearing a shirt no pants. It was a big shirt that went down to knees and I was wearing undergarments but it still made me uncomfortable.

I noticed he was wearing jeans and a large grey shirt, his hair was nicely gelled back and a belt was keeping his pants in place around his hips.

"April the water is boiling."

"Huh what"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sunghoon spoke. I noticed his sly smile making me blush and turned around.

I continued making the ramen, adding in all the ingredients into the pot and stirring the noddles around.

Then again, I zoned out. I wasn't actually think of anything, I was just tired.

Two arms wrapped around my waist while a persons head was on my shoulders. It was Sunghoon. Again he snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at his arms around me then back at him but he wasn't looking at me, but at the food.

"It smells great, is it almost finished?" He asked still eyeing the food.

I looked at the noodles to see that it was ready to be served.

"Oh uh, it's ready"

I grabbed the cloth that was on the stove and picked up the pot of noodles. I was about to move towards the counter but I noticed that Sunghoon was still around me and that he hadn't let go yet.

"Um Sunghoon" I said trying to indicate that he was still holding me. But he didn't get the message.

He started walking towards the counter with me between his arms holding the pot of noodles. When I placed the pot on the table was when he got off me.

He sat down on the stool again. He picked up his chopsticks almost immediately digging into the meal.

"Woah that's really good"

He complimented before turning to me giving me a smile.

Cute.

Uh wait.

"Uh thank you. I'm gonna watch TV, tell me when you're done" I said walking away before he could say anything.

I sat on the couch not paying attention to the TV that was still on. Instead I just sat there zoning in and out. Eventually my eyes shut and I felt myself falling asleep.

It was surprisingly warm for a winters night. Like two warm arms around me.

*snore*

{06/12/20}
hey I'm back. Sorry it's really hard to write on a phone.
Y'all enhypen is a monster rookie, like have y'all seen their live performances. Especially the MAMA awards. Girl Sunghoon was skating to into the iland.
-P

edited...