12 - C R E A M

Evangeline Carter

"Do you guys want to go get ice cream later? On me!" I said with an enthusiastic voice.

"Someone's in a good mood today," says Char. "Free ice cream? How could I say no to that."

"Sounds tempting, but unfortunately I can't today," Oliver Groans.

"Why not?"

"I have detention with Professor McGonagall, I accidentally called her a pain in the arse when she was in cat form. I had no idea it was her!"

"You're an idiot," Char says.

I couldn't stop laughing. "Anyways, I have to get to class, love you both!"

As I'm walking down the hall, I see Elliot catching up to me, he heads for a hug but I step back.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks with a worried look on his face.

"No it's just, I'm not feeling well and I don't want to get you sick," I lied, afraid of Draco finding us.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you, ever since our kiss you're all I've been thinking about."

"Elliot, I shouldn't have done that."

"When are we having our picnic?"

I turn around and see Draco watching us like a hawk. He proceeds to walk over to us. "Hello Davis, what are we talking about?"

"Hello Malfoy, I was just inviting Eva here on a date."

"Perfect! What time? How about 5? My schedule is a little busy these days but that time works for me."

"Will you excuse us?" I grabbed Draco down the hallway making different turns where no one could see us. "What the hell is your problem?"

"I thought I told you I don't want you talking to him," he said.

"You can't get mad every time a boy talks to me."

"Yes, I can." Draco grabs onto my waist tightly and pulls me closer to him. "You're all mine. I don't want any boy touching you, talking to you, not even fucking looking at you."

Him just saying those words made my panties soaking wet. Draco is persuasive and manipulative. I know it's wrong, but hearing him be so protective over me made me so horny.

"You don't have to worry about them Draco, I only want you." I got his hand and put his thumb in my mouth, sucking it.

"Prove it to me," he spat.

"What?"

"Prove to me how much you want me, Carter. Get on your knees like the good girl you are. I want to feel my cock in your mouth."

"We're in the hallways, what if someone sees us?"

"Then they can enjoy the show. Come on please, just feel how hard my dick is."

My hands went down to his pants, he wasn't lying. He was already hard. I instantly got down on my knees, feeling nervous. What if I was bad at this? I looked up at him, wondering what to do.

"Unbuckle my belt, pull my pants and boxers down," he ordered. I did exactly as he said. I widened my eyes when I saw his length, his growing penis coming out. I don't think I'll ever get used to his size.

My hands went to his hips as Draco's breathing got heavier, I hadn't even started yet. I looked up at him again, waiting for new commands.

"Good girl. Now, open your mouth and suck my dick until you feel it reach the back of your throat."