Chapter 6 (Anger and Bloodlust)

You slowly open your eyes as you was greeted by a white ceiling. You slowly stand up but hiss a little bit in pain.

"I am glad that you woke up"You look at the victim where the voice was and it was Ayanami."What happened?"You ask the male who give you a glass of water since your throat is a little hurt.

"You're at a hospital. I ask Gojo Satoru to call the ambulance"Ayanami explained to you.

You can see the image what Ayanami told to you already. Let's rewind back to eight hours ago.

Flash Back

"If you encounter it,your choices are to either run or die. I warn them that fighting was absolutely not an option" Ijichi explained to Gojo who was quiet.

"It was intentional"The blunt statement of Gojo made Ijichi look at the white haired male with surprise look.

"Huh?What do you mean?"

"There were two special grade. Sending first years to rescue five who may die or not be alive should be out of question"Gojo started as he put his left hand behind his head.

"Beside with Yuji,I was the one who forced the issue and got his execution indefinitely suspended. To Y/N, I warned the people from the ups that Verloren will kill every single people on the earth if they kill or hurt Y/N"Gojo started.

"Some higher-ups who didn't like that took advantage of my absence and the special grade. To makes the problem more worse they didn't even warn the first years that there was another special grade,to tactfully dispose them"Each seconds passed Gojo expression turned into anger but he keep his emotions stable.

Sweats was start to form in Ijichi as he look at the ground with a nervous look as he shakes a little bit,thinking that what would he do if he was in the place of the first years.

Without doubt,he would have died.

"If other two had also died,it'd be more harassment for me. Since one was died and another was missing, it would be two birds with one stone"

"No,but...no one expected it to become a special grade by the time the dispatch was issued"Ijichi said to Gojo nervously.

"Searching for someone to blame is just a pain. I am going to borrow Verloren ways this one. Maybe I should kill all of the higher-ups"Gojo voice turned into serious when he said the last sentence.

He said the truth. He wanted to kill the higher-ups right now because of the anger.

The door slide open in perfect time showing a woman in her twenties."You're not usually this emotional"Gojo didn't say nothing as Ijichi bow to the woman.

"It's good to see you,leiri-san!"

"Looks to me like you've taken quite a liking to them. Maybe crush to the missing girl?"

"I've always a nice guy who cares for my students"Gojo states as unnoticeable blush was on his face when leiri noticed that he have a crush on you.

"Don't torment Ijichi too much"

Ijichi blush a little bit as he look down to the ground as leiri defense to him.

As a minute passed,leiri stop saying as she take the blanket that cover a certain male corpse.

"So this is...Sukuna vessel,huh?"

The door got stomp open when leiri said the last sentence as three people in the room look at the new person.

It was Ayanami who carried the heavily injured you who was still sleeping in his arms.