Part 37

We got to the twins room and luckily I knew Percys timetable as where he will be because it's his last year and I knew the twins would want to prank him more so I memorised it.

"Ok have you got it?" I asked them once we left and walked the hallways.

"Yup" they both nodded to me and smirked.

"Good.... he should be on his own prefecting this corridor....." I whispered and hid behind a wall.

Percy was facing his back towards us and the twins starting sneaking up on him, I watched from behind the wall.

They threw the powder at him and immediately ran, dragging me with them, I could hear Percys screams and shouts as we ran away down a couple of corridors and out to the courtyard.

"STOPPP PLEASEEEE" I couldn't stop laughing and hit the floor.

I heard a thump from the corridor Percy was in and that means it worked, it knocked him out.

"Quick we need to go he's gonna be up in a couple of seconds." The twins grabbed me again.

"Y/n wait!"

I turned around to see Cedric alone and his friends walking in the opposite direction.

"Go hide both of you, I'll see you after!" I pushed the twins away and they ran.

"Hey Ced." I smiled as he came closer.

"So you wanna catch up? Havnt seen you in a while..." he smirked and pointed towards the lake.

"Sure" I smiled and followed him down there so we could talk.

-

We were there for a couple hours talking about the tournament, who we like, random things.

"So your telling me you have a thing for Malfoy......" he frowned.

I nodded then smirked.

"But you have a thing for Chang soooo u can't say much diggory." I laughed.

"Ok ok.." he laughed.

"Ced Are you scared?....." I looked up at him.

"For the tournament...? Not really I'm sure it will be fine... why'd you ask?" He could see I was worried.

"I'm scared Ced... what if something happens to you or Harry huh?" I said tearing up.

"What if I lose one of you" I whispered and looked down hiding my tears that fell down my cheek.

"Hey hey hey, look at me y/n." He lifted my chin to look at him.

"Your not going to lose me or Harry, I promise you now..."

He hugged me and I cried into his chest for a while and held him tightly not wanting to let go.

"I wasn't planning on crying today." I wiped my eyes and got up from him.

He laughed a little and got up himself.

"Can I see you before the first task?.."

"Course you can love." He smiled and hugged me again.

"Cya Ced." I waved and left to go find Draco to give him his blanket back.

-

I entered the dungeons and whispered the Slytherin common room password, I knew It from that time Draco gave me some of his clothes to sleep in.

I looked around the common room and couldn't see anyone around, luckily Because a Gryffindor isn't even allowed to step foot in the dungeons unless it's to go to potions class.

I headed up towards the boys dorms and got to dracos door.

I was about to knock but it opened itself and someone came out......

Pansy...

"What do you think your doing around here!? Filthy Gryffindor.." she spat and walked away smirking.

I held my breath... were they?... I didn't know what to think or do so I started walking back down the stairs not even wanting to see draco.

Blaise came out of his dorm as I passed it quickly.

"Woah y/ln where you off too?" He laughed but when I turned around looking pale he stopped and walked towards me.

"What's wrong?" He looked concerned.

"Uh I just saw uhhh"I couldn't get a single sentence out of my mouth.

Draco came out blaises dorm and approached us both, he smirked a little seeing his blanket around me still.

I didn't question why he was in there and not in his own dorm with pansy unless.. she was finishing up?

Ew

I winced at the thought and threw the blanket towards draco.

"Uh here you go..." I turned around but bumped into blaises chest and he whispered in my ear.

"You still owe me that butter beer and an explanation on how you got that blanket of his" I could feel the smile forming on his lips after he said it.

I nodded and left not wanting to be stood there any longer infront of him.

I walked out the dungeon and walked to the courtyard wanting fresh air, I should have known draco was dating someone, I mean course he would be who wouldn't want to date him...

He only sees me as a friend that's it, I understood, although I could never stop liking him the way I do, I'll still be there for him even if it's just being friends.

I sat down underneath the tree draco was in earlier, it was getting dark and I stared up into the sky.

Someone came around the corner and sat down next to me, and someone else did on my other side..

"What's wrong with our girl?" George patted my head.

"He's dating someone....." I whispered trying not to cry.

"What?" Fred asked.

"Draco, he's dating someone." I whispered again.

"Are you sure? We've never seen him with anyone or heard anything and you know us, we hear about everything." George nudged me.

"I saw pansy coming out of his dorm....." I sniffed.

"Who knows what pugface was doing.... probably sniffing malfoys underwear, you know she's obsessed with him." Fred said giving me a little bit of hope.

I laughed and leaned on his shoulder.

"Cmon let's go eat, I'm starving." George said getting up and holding his hands out towards me.

"I'm not hungry George..." I looked down at the grass.

Fred got up and stood next to his twin.

"Come on we know we're not Ron, but at least eat something with us. Or I'll throw you over my shoulder and make an entrance to the hall." He crossed his arms.

I got up quickly. "Ok I'm coming"

I laughed but got lifted up.

"Who said I wasn't not going to do it huh." Fred said as he threw me over his shoulder and started sprinting to the hall, George following behind us.

I was pounding on his back trying to get off but he had a pretty tight grip on me.

We entered the hall.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED!" both the twins shouted and I got down and quickly went to sit down from the embarrassment as everyone turned to stare at us.

The twins laughed and sat down next to me and we all ate before heading to bed.