Thirsty evenings

It's a floral, navy blue in colour, with an off shoulder top and paired with a mini skirt that I am wearing. Among all, I chose this one because it's not that showy and I am comfortable with it.

"You look good. You should wear such dresses more often," Hye Kyo who is sitting on the dressing table complimented while turning back after seeing my image in the mirror. "I swear, Shi Jin will go crazy after this!"

I simply nod my head accompanied with a fake beam, not wanting to let her down but from within I am no more inn in this game. I quit. Shi Jin and his sister trusts me and relations hold an important place and I am also not that moron who likes playing with others emotions. I know it's the job of a friend to guide her spoiled and deteriorated friend but it's too late. Her immaturity will prevent her from taking ration decisions and I don't want to destroy our friendship, so....let it go as the way it is.

After getting ready, we made our way to the pool. The loud music is controlling my feet. The beat matches my rhythm. Everybody is clicking selfies by the pool. Some are handy with beer and the unicorn shaped tubes that are floating in the pool also looks excited. The colour of our clothes are changing because of the changing neon lights. Wow! It's the first time I have been in a party like this.

"Sakshi here!", Hye Kyo screamed and waved at me.

Due to loud boom bash, I can't even hear clearly. Girls with long chestnut dyed hairs, funky googles and the most revealing bikinis are having fun with the shots while the half naked guys with tattoos are chilling around. Some girls are even sitting on their boyfriends shoulder and dancing. How ridiculous!

"Take this," she said and handed me a glass of shot.

"I don't drink," I told Hye Kyo while covering my ears. This loud music will burst my ear drums.

"What?", she asked while dancing.

"I don't drink!"

"I can't hear you!", she forcefully made me hold the glass.

Without arguing further, I took the glass but my principals are far much important than spoiled friends. I threw the drink and took another fruit juice. Sometimes I feel as if she is not that Hye Kyo whom I know. She is someone else. Someone whom I will hate. Did I made a mistake by making her my friend?

Seeing Nancy, the actual nerd, is the only source of entertainment for me. Others are about to throw her in the pool but instead of enjoying, she is crying worse than a baby. Just look at that fool --

"Please leave me. I will do all your homeworks and projects. I will even give you my lunch, everyday, I promise. Just don't throw me," Nancy joined her hands.

"Not even god can save you now.", her friends laughed and splash!

I was enjoying my cocktail when wooseok approached me.

"Hi! So, having fun?", I asked.

"Hope so," he tittered. "But why are you standing here all alone? Let's go to the pool!"

"Actually I don't know how to....swim," I giggled nervously when he took the drink from my hands.

"Seriously Sakshi? Is this the only reason? Come on."

"Oh no please!", I said while being dragged to the pool by him.

"Ouch!", It was the only word which came out of my mouth when I found myself being thrown in the pool like an non-living thing.

My hairs are all wet and the water passing through my cleavage is sending shivers down my spine. My suit, all wet, is stick to my body, showing all my ups and downs. I don't sense much comfort because of the 'not my type' environment and also because of the cheap eyes that are pointed towards me.