31. Cordolium

𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓾𝓶☙◦♔◦☙◦

𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓾𝓶
☙◦♔◦☙◦

Jimin's lips quivered as he took a step back. Taehyung's face didn't carry any emotions. He had a straight face while he talked to Jimin. My mind was running wild and my heart was pounding like hell not knowing what the conversation was about.

Just what the name meant for Jimin to loose his sense and shake like he has been thrown into an ice freezer.

"Should I actually remind you what you did to him? I'm pretty sure you remember everything Jimin. Don't you?"

Taehyung was just asking questions. He kept on shooting Jimin but, but Jimin just couldn't answer any of them. I was just standing there, not understanding the context of their discussion.

"Jimin," Taehyung chuckled. He pressed the his thumb against his bottom lip. "I might have been an asshole all along, I did mean things and some things that aren't even eligible to be forgiven for," he turned to me and looked at me for few seconds before turning to Jimin again.

"But Jimin, atleast I didn't bully someone to the extent they would kill themselves. You are a really bad person Jimin," his eyes shooting anger now.

"I didn't bully him. I am not responsible for his death!" Jimin yelled. His eyes filled with tears. His fists closed tight.

"Shut up you asshole!" Taehyung yelled back.

My head started to spin. What did I just hear? Jimin was responsible for someone's death? Did I hear it right or was my mind making up things. I just thought it was a bad dream from which I was going to wake up soon.

"Do you think I'm one of your fan girls who would believe anything you tell me. You can't keep lying when there is an evidence. You can't escape this time," Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth.

"You," he pointed at Jimin. "You can't escape the evidence I found. You thought you could get away with this? You thought that everyone moved on and forgot about it? All these days I've only been quite about it because I was searching for it."

"I was searching for the evidence that could prove you guilty. I found it Jimin," he walked to the table and opened the drawer. He pulled out a video tape and flashed it towards Jimin.

"You can't prove anything because I have nothing to do with it. He was my friend and there is no way in this world that I would have bullied him. He meant so much to me," Jimin wiped his tears. "His death broke me too Taehyung. He was dear to me. It hurts me so much at how," his voice broke "how people like you still think I did mean things to him. I pity you all because you all don't know shit!"

Taehyung chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "Enough with the pretty talk you fucker. I thought I should let you go when you atleast begged on your knees. Seems like you have no sense of guilt for what you have done. You crazy fucker!"