Qudditch Tryouts

"The boyfriends have never stood a chance against me anyway

"The boyfriends have never stood a chance against me anyway."

y/n pov

I finished putting on my qudditch gear and began to head down to the feild. Todays tryouts.

I'm not worried about not making the team. I know I'm good at qudditch and my boyfriend is the captain. I got this.

"Hey." A not so familar voice greeted as he fell in step with me.

"Hi, Cormac."

"You ready to watch the best qudditch player Gryffindor has ever seen?" He beamed.

I laughed lightly. "I've already seen myself play before."

"Oooh. Confidence. I like that, but be prepared to have it all wash away when you see me play."

"I'll try my best to contain myself."

We parted ways as we got to the feild. He walked over to some seventh years and I walked over to Harry.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"Cormac Mclaggen. He's going for keeper."

"You think he's better then Ron?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I kind of hope not. Ron really wants this."

We both looked over at Ron who was shaking nervously and muttering things to himself.

I looked up to Hermione in the stands. She looked just as worried about Ron as us.

"All right. Um. Okay, so this morning, I'm going to be putting you all through a few drills just to assess your strengths." Harry tried to announce to the group.

No one payed attention except Ginny, Ron, and I.

"Quiet. Please."

The chattering continued.

"Shut it!" Ginny yelled. Everyone quickly shut up. That's one of the good things about having 6 brothers. You can always find away make people listen to you.

"Thanks. Alright, remember, just because you made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?"

Everyone nodded. I was a little suprised at how good at this Harry was. Especially considering the fact that we haven't played qudditch at Hogwarts since third year. I have to admit, It's kind of hot.

"Good."

Everyone began to group off into what they were going for. Angelina and Alicia left last year so Katie, our sub, and I are the only returning chasers. Ginny and Dean are the only ones trying out.

I wonder how that will blow over considering the fact their dating.

"Ok everyone! Let's get started!"