Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging

"I was just setting boundries

"I was just setting boundries."

y/n pov

"Are you kidding!?" Harry exclaimed. "He was practically eye-shagging you at breakfast this morning!"

"Eye-shagging?"

"Eye-shagging." He repeated sternly. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. 

Harry has been going on about this the entire walk to Hogsmede. He thinks Cormac is flirting with me, which he isn't. I don't think.

"You're being ridiculous, Harry."

"No! No I am not! Ron, am I being ridiculous?" Harry asked as he turned to face him.

"Do not drag me into this." Ron said quickly.

"Hermione?"

"I'm not denying that Cormac is definitely into y/n." Harry raised his arms in the air in victory. "But, why does it matter? y/n's not going to leave you for that troll."

"Thank you, Hermione." I turned to Harry once again. "I am not flirting back so drop it."

Harry huffed. "Fine, but I'm still going to kill him if he does it again."

"As long as you don't actually kill him, then we're good." 

"Now that this little lovers quarrel has been resolved," Hermione started a few moments later. "we have important things to discuss."

"Like what?" Ron asked. 

"Harry, for weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it and yet you have no desire to find out who he is?"

"I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't want to sleep with it." Harry defended.

"Well, it's true. I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book. It's like being with Hermione."

Hermione rolled her eyes at Ron's statement.

"Well, I was curious, so I went to-"

"The library." We all finished for her.

"So I went to the library and nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a half blood prince." 

"There we go. That settles it, then. Now does anyone fancy a butter beer?" Harry asked.

~

I took off my coat as we entered The Three Broomsticks. The smell of butterscotch, whiskey, and burning wood filled the air of the small bar. 

Hermione started to head towards a table near the bar. 

"No, not there. Over here." Harry said as he looked over to the bar. Professor Slughorn was telling the bartender his entire life story over a bottle of bourbon.