Chapter 1.

Song:- I will fear no more.

I am always with you,
Be brave, Be courageous, and love life...

*************************

Third POV.

In a cozy room, a beautiful lady wearing jeans and a long white kurta was standing before a photo frame...her jhumka was giving her a sexy look, she was caressing the frame.....a warm smile touches her lips... it been three years.......it was the first picture when she took her out on a function....without any fear of judgments.

She heard small feet's approaching her.....and smiled.

"Mommy..le...go...Mami...shed....le...go..." A baby voice said from behind her, that baby was all breathless...from running...

"Mommy....sop...looting at Pathi......I shy......" That baby put her palm on her face when she found her mother looking at her pictures... Her small baby voice always brings a smile to everyone's face. She is not able to form words properly but still talks a lot or at least tries.....

Someone came running behind and said...

"Pakhi...I said don't run...you never listen to your big B...." A boy around 8 years came and scold the little girl.

Girl smile brightly looking at her brother and said.

"Shortly.....I tate mommy....she looting at Pathi....poto......Bid B tell mommy le...go...." The girl holds her brother's hand and starts winching.....

"Bui.....you made Pakhi sad....why.....and why are you looking at yours and her picture....let's go...Mumma is calling you both we will be late.....come..and Pakhi you name is PAKHI...not Pathi....." saying this He holds Pakhi's little hand and approach his Bui.....holding his Bui hand he starts pulling her...

The lady turns to them and bends down before him flicking that little boy's nose...she smiles at him

"Yes Sir let's go....and you little devil.....stop running here and there you will hurt yourself....." She said picking Pakhi and kissing her nose...

Pakhi giggles and put her hand on her face, she doesn't let anyone kiss her ever....holding the little guy's hand they walk out all talking and laughing.

"Thank god you guys came out...what took so long....you three will ever for once listen to me....." A beautiful lady asks them.

The boy ran to her, Pakhi wiggled out of her mother's hold and ran towards her Mami with her small feet.

"Mami..Pathi....no scol....mommy late...Bid B...tell...." She said giving puppy eyes to her Mami thinking that she was scolding them.

"Ruhan I told you to bring your Bui and this munchkin..." She kissed Pakhi while picking her up, she was afraid that Pakhi will hurt herself while she looks at her sister in law

"Pratiksha....what's all this you made us late....now munchkin will not be able to meet Snow white on her Birthday..... " she tease her...

Listen to this Pakhi looks at her mother with accusing eyes....not only her but Ruhan also looks at his Bui with a glare.....Radhika holds her laughter...now these too will blast any time but before they could blast...Pratiksha immediately said

"ohh...stop this Bhabhi otherwise these two will eat my head all the way.....guys she is teasing you both we have time its only 6 PM and the show will start at 7 PM ....we will reach there on time....and while returning we will have ice cream as you both like....now stop making faces...." She holds Ruhan's hand and walks out with Radhika who was having Pakhi in her arms...