Calm Before The Storm

"We'll have forever

"We'll have forever."

harrys pov

"Unbreakable vow. You're sure that's what Snape said?" Ron asked me. I turned from looking outside the compartment window to him.

"Positive. Why?"

"Well, it's just you can't break an unbreakable vow."

"I'd worked that much out for myself, funny enough."

"Oh bloody hell." Ron muttered as he looked to the door of the compartment.

Lavender eagirly looked into our compartment at Ron. She blew a huge breath onto the window.

She traced a heart with her finger and wrote 'R+L'. Ron shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Lovely." I complimented once she left.

"All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped. Look." Ron leaned forward to show me his lips.

"I'll take your word for it." I said as I quickly backed up. 

He slumped down in his chair.

"Harry?" He asked after a few moments.

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever feel really, I don't know, sick of y/n sometimes?" 

"No. Not at all. Why?"

"It's just...whenever I'm with Lavender, all I want is to be away from her."

"I take it that your 'chemical' love isn't as great as you thought?"

"It was great at first. Or, at least I think it was. She keeps hinting that she wants to shag." He whispered rather loudly.

"You shouldn't if you don't actually like her. Save it for someone special."

"Like you and y/n saved yours?"

I nearly choked at his words. I hadn't hold him about y/n and I. We don't usually talk about stuff like that.

"W-what?"

"Oh please, mate. I saw the love bites on her chest. You two are not good at covering up your tracks."

We both laughed.

"I want to be in love like you and y/n. And not with Lavender." He said.

We both turned to the door of the compartment where Hermione was passing by. She was about to enter before she saw Lavender's drawing.

A sadness fell over her face and she hurried off. y/n followed after her. I assume to comfort her.

They have gotton closer then ever these past few days.

Ron's eyes followed Hermione sadly as she walked past. I wish those two would put an end to this pretending like they aren't attracted to each other.