Sectumsempra

"You got what you wanted

"You got what you wanted. I told you. Are you happy now?"

y/n pov

Ginny, Hermione, Harry, and I all sat around Ron in the hospital wing. He almost died last night after drinking some spiked wine. Harry saved his life.

I need to apologize to Harry. I was a bit rude to him yesterday. I didn't mean to be but, he was asking questions about Greyback and I'm not ready to talk about what happened this summer.

I just want to try and enjoy the time we all have left, before Voldermort tries to rise to power again, without everyone acting like I'm fragile after they find out I was almost killed.

I'm fine, really.

The nightmares did get worse after what happened at the Burrow. I keep having to remind myself they're only nightmares and that I'm safe here.

Mcgonagoll, Dumbledore, Snape, and Slughorn all entered the hospital wing.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar." Dumbledore complimented as he looked at Ron's frail, but alive, body.

"You must be very proud of your student, Horace."

"Oh, yes, very proud." Slughorn said.

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is, why were they necessary?" Mcgonagoll asked.

We all turned to Professor Slughorn. He raised a bottle into the air. It had been wrapped neatly, with a little bow on top.

"This appears to be a gift, Horace." Dumbledore started as he looked over the bottle. "You don't remeber who gave you this bottle? Which, by the way, posesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry when not polluted with poison."

"Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift myself."

"To whom, I might ask?"

"To you, Headmaster."

Dumbledore looked somewhat frightened. I would be. This is the second time this year someone has tried to give him a gift meant to kill him with no recollection of how they got it.

"Where is he?" Lavender asked as she pushed past the professors and into the hospital wing.

"Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?"

Her expression turned sour when her eyes landed on Hermione, who was sitting right next to Ron.

"What's she doing here?" Lavender demanded.

"I might ask you the same question." Hermione defended.

"I happen to be his girlfriend."

"And I happen to be his....friend."

Ginny and I exchanged knowing glances. They may not be dating, but everyone knows they're more than just friends.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him now that he's all interesting."