✘1.21

"Are you guys officially the rulers of hell?" Jisoo asked curiously, currently seated at the table during lunch

"Are you guys officially the rulers of hell?" Jisoo asked curiously, currently seated at the table during lunch. She had arrived early, finding Jisung and Chaerin.

Chaerin glanced at the boy who shrugged in response- looking at Jisoo to answer her curiousity.

"We haven't had the ceremony yet, you know the official thing where Chaerin would walk down the carpet and then my Mum would announce us as rulers."

Jisoo nodded but then asked another question.
"But then why do you call yourselves the rulers."

"Well...after my dad- well he's gone but Mum decided to step down so it's really just us two as rulers until it becomes official in the future." Jisung explained.

"Oh, that makes sense. Do you have any plans for it?"
Chaerin nodded, sitting up straight.
"Hear me out- red dress with sleek straightened hair and then I walk out like a bad b."

Jisoo's eye lit up, envisioning it all in her head and her lips curved up into a genuine smile.
"You'll look beautiful.'
"Thank you- oh right I was going to ask, what do we think we should do?"

"With what?" Jisoo's nose scrunched up in confusion before Jisung spoke up for his girlfriend.
"The stone, we have to find it before someone else does."

"Fuck the stone, we need to get rid of that spell from Aria." The bitter toned voice interjected, dropping down on the sofa seat opposite the Fallen.

"Do you guys know any witches?" Jisoo asked hopeful.
"No, except Malika but Mum and her are on a little holiday so she can't help." Jisung answered.

Jisoo hummed, tucking her hair behind her ear and mindlessly fiddling with her earring.
She turned her attention to Renjun, he was leaning back with a bored expression, looking down at his hands.

"I'll ask Aera for some help, I'm sure she can help me with what spells there are."
"I've already looked." Renjun replied indifferently, not even sparing her a glance.

Jisoo perked up, leaning forward a bit in surprise and curiousity.
"Really?" Her soft honey like voice pure in tone and his eyes flickered up to hers.

"I think I'm going to marry you one day."
"Really?" She straightened up with her brown eyes wide, the sound of her erratic pulse made Renjun's lips curve up at the effect he had over her.

"Did you find anything- Renjun?" Jisoo asked confused as the boy stared at her without saying anything.

Renjun snapped out of the trance, feeling his throat tighten as he became aware that the girl in front of him was the polar opposite of the one in his memories.

His fists balled up on his lap, knuckles turning white as he stood up without another word- his actions sharp and quick.
Jisoo pressed her lips together, ceasing her near question to ask if he was okay.