Summary

[Edit: hello. I'm really sorry for all the errors in this book. I wasn't that experienced back than and it's really irresponsible of me to even write a book if I'm not good at it. But since it has 200k+ views. I won't delete it. Sorry again.]

Jeon Jungkook. The only CEO who managed to be the top richest person in a very young age of 25.

His handsome face, buff body, rich facilities, attractive tattoos and sharp facial features were what made him every girl's idol dream boyfriend.

He used to be the friendliest person, anyone could ever meet. But as it is said-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pain changes people.

He became a cold hearted person and turned into a complete workaholic. Someone, who couldn't express his emotions completely. And someone with a weird liking to dark shades.

He thought of starting a mafia at one point, but didn't. Keeping the safety of  the only precious thing in his life.

Which was his cute 5 year old daughter Jeon Daisy. She wasn't his real daughter, but he always treated her like one.

She was the only happy thing in his full uniform life, that ever happened to him. His precious little angel. His cute tiny munchkin.

Besides her, he only looked up to Yoongi and Namjoon who worked under him. Thinking that those two had a similar personality to his'.

Not having a mother figure was hard for Daisy. She turned out to be alot more mature than she should've been at this age.

They both had trust issues. However, where one was a person with a stoic personality, his daughter was still a cute chaotic girl who would often suppress her feelings.

But nevertheless being together, they always felt an empty space in their heart. Always a need to be held by someone and loved by them. And luckily, maybe their wish might come true.

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON DAISY

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

On the other side was a 22 year old, Kim Taehyung. A total cute fluffball who smiles 24/7.

He loves helping and taking care of others. His past wasn't that great as he had to leave his family at an early age.

He never had a drean or any aim. He studied and discovered everything he knew and was the idol person everyone needed in their lives.

He always had a soft spot for kids, especially preschoolers (3-5 year old).

He lived with Jin, and in return, he used to helped him with his café.

He had his best friends J-hope and Jimin besides Jin who helped him during school days, when he was all alone.

None of them knew what happened in his past and neither tried asking him so he wouldn't ever remember it.

KIM TAEHYUNG

What will be their story?

Make sure to comment your thoughts!!

The book is mainly aesthetic and I use alot of pictures.

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

Borahae💜~