Second Muster: Chapter 50

***

***

The night is still young and everyone is busy getting ready for the second wave of battle. Taehyung stands guard up into the edge of the castle walls where his post is located. King Namjoon wanted to give them the opportunity to be able to see what's coming.

Meanwhile, Yeora and the king of the ocean together with a few of his soldiers are on their way into the lagoon where they intend to start to search for Jimin. All these preparations will be worth it if everyone cooperates but something unexpected happens.

~•¤•~

''Are you sure about this?" Jungkook whispers to Lisa who's now in her solid form.

"Yes, I just realized that we're not actually in the moon. We'd both die if we truly are. There is no water here, you know how water is important to us," Lisa continues to explain it to him while she tries to look for ways to open the room where Jungkook is locked.

Jungkook nods in agreement. "True, it's not cold in here or anything," he helps Lisa in searching. Lisa just heard Selene leave to go to the moon where she needs to harvest her energy and power.

"I am now a hundred percent sure that we're still on earth. She can't just bring you to the moon, you'll die within days. It's been a week now and just yesterday, I heard carriages pass by. I think we're somewhere still near the waters. Or just outside a small village. Sometimes I hear children playing nearby as well," she explains as she shoves her hand through the door without any effort.

"I don't think we'll need the keys anyway. Just open it from the outside," Jungkook says while running his hand through his blue hair, completely exhausted. Thankfully, Selene hasn't done anything haful yet except forcing him to watch her strip.

Lisa then twists the knob from the outside and pulls the lock down, finally opening the door.

"Now, we need to be careful. She might be away but I know she's wise enough to leave spells around. Someone's guarding the doors outside too. I'll be able to handle them. Just be quiet," she instructs Jungkook which he follows.

She knows where to go and how to leave so Jungkook trusts her with his life. Lisa then opens the door for him. She exits fast, Jungkook following behind. As quiet as they could get, Lisa walks through the walls and Jungkook could hear groans from the outside and loud thuds signalling that the guards are down. Lisa opens the main door as the place where they were has only simple structures and aren't hard to memorize. Lisa has spent the rest of the days learbing the area and planning their escape and this is their only shot at executing it.

Jungkook exits the small structure and as soon as his body leaves the inside, a wind pushes the door close. Lisa then pulls Jungkook down making sure they don't make any sound. They make a sprint to hide into the woods and watch the whole wood structure break, creaking sounds are heard throughout the area.