Meeting | ملاقات

HAPPY READ!❤                                              

                                                                                     HAPPY READ!❤                                              

                                        اب ملاقات ہوی ہے تو ملاقات رہے۔ 

                          ✨ نہ ملا قات تھی جب تک کہ ملا قات نہ تھی۔

(Ab mulaqat hovi hai tou mulaqat rahay

Na mulaqat thi jub tuk kay mulaqat na thi)

KHAN VILLA:

Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong

"They are hereeee", Meesha said excitedly turning her face towards Faryal.

"Huh", Faryal replied nonchalantly while wearing her bangles.

"I'm so happy Fary"

"Do you think I'm looking presentable?", Faryal asked nervously, clad in a Turquoise kameez shlawar, looking at herself in the mirror right in front of her.

"Presentable?", Meesha laughed. "Tum kub say itni nervous hone lagi apne looks k baray mein? (from when did you become nervous about your appearance?) Miss confident", Meesha replied.

"Meesha please not today, I'm already very tense", Faryal heaved a sigh. Her palms were sweating due to nervousness.

Meesha stood up from her place went towards Faryal. She held her in a warm embrace and whispered in her ear "Hey easyyy...I was just trying to lighten up your mood Fary, you don't have to be tense. Just be yourself and trust the Almighty".

Baba Jan has called Meesha in the morning, explained the situation, and asked her to pay a visit. He knew Meesha being a sensible young girl would be able to take control of the situation and more importantly she knows how to calm down Faryal.

Azra baji entered her room, disturbing their emotional moments and said," Faryal bibi Amma jan keh rahi hain agr ap ready ho tou niche aa jaen thori der mein (Amma jan is saying that if you are ready please come downstairs after a while).

"Okay, she will", Meesha nodded her head.

"Baba jan wapis aa gye hain? (Did baba jan come back home?)".Faryal asked, glancing at the wall clock.

"Uncle is on his way", this time Meesha replied giving a "JUST ASKED HIM LOOK".

Although it was Sunday but her Baba Jan was stuck in the hospital as he had to perform a surgery today. He left home in the morning after assuring Faryal that he will be back by the evening.