9. Leather and Cologne

Later that night I was looking Pablo and Chi. I found them both in the workers kitchen conversing away, I approached them excited to tell them about my plan. 

'Hi, what are you doing tonight?' I questioned getting straight to the point. I didn't know if this was rude, but they didn't seem taken aback so I made no apologies..

'Well after everything is done, I was just planning on going home.' Chiara said.

'The same with me.' Pablo added.

'At 8 o'clock tonight, meet me outside in the main garden. Dress nice.' I told them, I stayed a minute to see their reactions and I was not disappointed, Pablo looked a bit taken aback this time, whilst Chiara looked quite happy, a smile took over Pablo's face once he had processed the information. I saw them both nod agreeing to what I had said, and once I was satisfied I walked away in direction of the garden to get the table ready. On the way I bumped into an irritated Dante.

'Are you alright?' I asked him.

'Fine.' He mumbled, I grabbed his arm and looked at his creased face. It was very clear that he was uneasy about something.

'Well your clearly not fine, there is no point lying about it now.' I said feeling quite hypocritical since it is exactly what I do.

'I don't want to talk about it, especially not with you.' He spat coldly.

'We don't have to talk about it, but your not going to sit around for the rest of the day moping like I assume you will do. Come with me.' I said dragging him by his arm, his protests going deaf to my ears. I took him to the garden and up the tortuous pathway to the area which I was going to decorate. 

'What are we doing here.' He sighed.

'We are setting up a date for Pablo and Chiara.' I responded.

'You convinced Pablo and Chiara to go on a date?' He queried. 'When we were younger, that's all we tried to do. You must have been quite persuasive.'

'I must have been.' I said inspecting the attractive pavilion.

'What are you planning on doing to it, it hasn't been used in ages.' He pondered looking slightly bored following my eyes.

'Probably just fairy lights and some nice décor on the table.' I answered.

He nodded and began to walk away, back to the house. I quickly grabbed his arm and gave him a look. He sighed and we started to clean away the leaves from the ground surrounding the area, it already looked practically spotless. 

Soon Lorenzo came along and asked us what we were doing, once we explained to him he said that he wanted to help us. Between the three of us we managed to get the pavilion sparkly clean, with the help of Chiara's cleaning products of course, the boys tried to help but it was very clear that they had never gotten their hands dirty like this. We agreed on hanging some fairy lights to make it even more tasteful, they told me that there should be some inside in the utility closet, and that they would finish cleaning the space whilst I was gone. I went into the house and searched for the utility closet, whilst I was doing so I ran into Romeo, it really did seem like a brotherly reunion today. He lazily pointed me in the direction of the closet before asking me what I was doing. I briefly explained the plan and date, he had the same reaction as the others and was equally surprised when he found out that Dante and Lorenzo were helping.

'That can't be true, they would never do anything off their own backs.' He figured.

'Come and see for yourself.' I said as I began to untangle the lights.