𝐂𝐗𝐈𝐕 ━━ Boom Boom

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Born in destruction it follows you
everywhere you go.
Raised in destruction, it is the only friend
you know.

(Maybe peace is not meant for all of us.)

-A.H-

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏," 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃  Elara, arm flying out to prevent Hermione from advancing further.

"What's wrong?" replied Hermione, her hand flying to her wand

Elara, Harry, and Hermione had only just reached the gate in the graveyard.

"Someone's watching us. I can feel it. There, over by the bushes."

The trio stood quite still, holding on to each other, gazing at the dense black boundary of the graveyard.

"Are you sure?" asked Harry.

"Who's the Seer here?"

Elara broke from him to free her wand arm and to grasp the familiar dagger that had been strapped to her thigh behind her back.

"We look like Muggles," Harry pointed out.

"Muggles who've just been laying flowers on your parents' grave! Harry, I'm with Elara, there's someone over there!"

But then Elara heard a rustle and saw a little eddy of dislodged snow in the bush to which she  had pointed. 

"It's a cat," said Harry, after a second or two, "or a bird. If it was a Death Eater we'd be dead by now. But let's get out of here, and we can put the Cloak back on."