025

narrative + imsg:

lexi pov

"kayla?" is this bitch actually standing in my fucking house right now or is this a hallucination??

i get up from my position under vinnie and we both give each other a 'what the fawk' look while picking our clothes off the floor, confused as hell on what was going on right now.

"what the fuck r you doing here?" i ask her, panic displayed on her face.

"ummm." vinnie and i slip our clothes back on, thankfully she averts her gaze and turns around closing the front door. "i-i don't know." she mumbles, looking down.

i look at vinnie again, scratching the back of his neck then he looks back at me with a sympathetic smile.

"you sure there isn't any specific reason that ur here?" i ask and she seems agitated by that.

"uh-uhh," she stutters, "i came to get my mini skirt... u know the one u wore to the party"

"the one i wore like over a month ago?" my eyes widen. wHaT iS tHe mEaNinG oF tHis

"y-yeah"

"ohh okay." i nod my head and turn to walk to the kitchen, vinnie and kayla silently following behind me.

"why didn't you text me?" i turn back around, facing her while pouring myself a cup of water, vinnie moving to stand right next to me.

"uhhh i was in the neighborhood"

"so u decide to come to my house unannounced while u know i have company?" i utter, pointing a finger at vinnie and notice her fidgeting with her rings. "i-i-"

"why do you need the skirt so badly anyway?" i ask, cocking up a brow.

"well uhh- i have a d-date." kayla gulps.

"wait with who?" vinnie buds in, which catches me off guard.

"kio, no?" i seem to ask both of them.

vinnie leans down on the counter, looking at both us girls back and forth whilst talking, "well- kio um," he looks at kayla, "kio basically said they didnt work out." he shrugs, kay looks frozen while she stares at the ground and i helplessly choke on my water mid sip.

"kay, when the fuck did that happen? why didnt you tell the girls?" i look at her confused but she just shakes her head.

"well u were always talking about vinnie on the groupchat and-"

"wait u were-" vinnie interrupts and laughs, gasping in between breathes.

"not now," i shush him, putting a hand to his face, and he immediately shuts it.

"i still wanna see the messages later," he whispers in my ear, i roll my eyes when i notice him smirking.

"so who u goin out with," i continue, trying to take another sip of water, hopefully not choking this time and intrigued by where this is all headed.

"uhhhh, u dont know him."

"maybe i do." i shrug.

"look i wanna tell you who—"

"kay, im one of your bestfriends," i plead. "since when do we keep things from each other?"

"can i just get the skirt?" her tone deepens and her gaze shifts to the stairs and the spot where vinnie and i were about to-

"yeah sure whatever." i shrug. shes clearly hiding something but i really didnt have the head space for this right now and if she doesn't want to tell me that's her problem.

"here." i hand her the folded skirt. "everything good now?"

"yeah, thanks." she takes it and i walk her to the door, vinnie right behind me but was busy with something on his phone.

"ill text you later," i sigh, my hand on the opened door and i couldn't wait to close it. "love you."

"love you too, bye guys." she waves and i notice her share a smile with vinnie before she turns and finally leaves.

"i wonder what that was about..." i lock the door and turn to face vinnie, his full attention on me.

but vinnie changes the subject before we can fully comprehend what occurred- "sorry i forgot to lock the front door earlier," he apologizes mumbling, pulling my hips closer to his and biting his lip,

"now where were we?"

hey😩

— time skip
4 hours —

failed abortions🙄‼️

lexi🧃
well this is gonna
b a fun chat

unedited

ummm did they
j have seggs after
this shi... we will
never know🧚‍♀️

#CANCELGHOSTREADERS

VOTE VOTE VOTE