Chapter two: The evil returns_part 7

"What a pathetic defeat!" gasped Morgo, when he teleported with his last strength back to the Beyond and landed on the ground in front of his realm. He dragged himself across the path through a large iron gate to his mansion, while he put his right hand on the wound on his chest. The mansion was pretty huge and it was surrounded by shadows, rather than light. Wind whirled up the dust and there was the smell of ashes in the air. Many crows were flying nervously aroundthe place, as if they could feel that something was wrong. The demon entered the mansion and he went with heavy steps through the entrance hall until he reached his throne. It was a dark place. Only some candles on the wall gave a dimmed light and the atmosphere was cold as ice. Dark magic surrounded Morgo's realm and only the the crows were allowed to live her, because they are Morgo's "eyes". They help him to see the surroundings. No other sign of life. Everything else was dead. Nothing here could ever awaken to life. Morgo sat down and some crows came approach to sit down next to him. He still held his right hand on his wound. His eyes gloomed with an intense red and he began to curse. "When I will ever meet that damn fox again, I make a rug out of his fur and my crows can devour his flesh! That was the last time he humiliated me!" The pain in his chest got stronger and Morgo winced. He clenched his other fist and gasped "I never thought that his cane is so powerful. I have to recover first completely, before I can take my revenge. But while I come back to new strength, I send my crows to locate the fox's position already, so I will find him faster." He looked at a swarm of crows and yelled "Hey, find out where that fox is and hurry up!" With a move of his hand they flew away. He sank into his throne and he was getting very tired. Suddenly, a weird thought came to his mind. By all the hate for the fox, he forgot that girl, which he wanted as "another toy for his collection". What happended to Misfortune? Is she still in company by that fox? Is everything alright with her? Morgo was confused by his own thoughts. Was he worried about the little girl? He was actually to sleepy to continue these thoughts. Also, when the crows locate the fox, he would find out what happened with her soon. He chased away his thoughts and fell asleep.