Chapter three: A new adventure_part 8

"Something is in the air. Morgo is still out there and prepears his revenge. I can feel it." said the Skull Lady to Benjamin with a worried tone in her voice. Benjamin nodded in agreement. He feared early on that, it wasn't over yet. Benjamin was very determined to bring it finally to the end. He left the bizarre stone building and was on his way to Misfortune, which already was waiting for him. With a wave of his paw, he made it clear to her that she should follow him. "Where are we going Benji? Are we going to train?" asked Misfortune a bit uncertainly, when she noticed his serious gaze. Benjamin stopped for a moment, nodded at her and Misfortune followed him. They came to a large, open place near a lake and they began with their training. Benjamin showed Misfortune how to concentrate, control the power and how to move the scepter in the proper way. He showed her the correct movements and Misfortune does the same. They did a few target exercises and the air was filled with bright rays of light and hissing noises from the scepter. Benjamin taught her everything he had learned in the University of Senersedeest Technology, shortly called UST. Because, time seemed to be short already, Misfortune only had some few lessons, but filled with all the important things she had to know about being a protector. It should turn out to be true, that time was really short. Suddenly, Benjamin interrupted the training and looked nervously in the sky. "What is it Benjamin? You look like you saw a ghost." Benjamin pointed up with his paw, when a huge swarm of crows appeared in the sky. "I know this big swarm of crows. They belong to Mr. Vo-...I mean Morgo. Is he back? So we have to go now and have to defeat him once and for all!" They looked at each other and Benjamin gave her a confident smile. "Let's go then!" said Misfortune with the same confident and so they made their way together into a new adventure.