~ELEVEN~

"I am so sorry for hiding the truth. I don't like the way people behave cautiously or pretentiously when they just hear that I'm Edrei Lenna Ivano. I'm proud of my identity, but here in Care Abode, I just want to be someone who's just finding peace in loving and supporting childrens & teenagers in need,not a prestigious women doing charity." Lenna softly murmured glancing over me while we were sitting in the living room of Ivano Mansion.

After a much needed nap in Max's apartment, I went home to manage papa and Bella

After a much needed nap in Max's apartment, I went home to manage papa and Bella. I informed them the half truth that my boss had to return due to his emergency reasons for which we all returned too.

Thankfully, they didn't questioned me further about this.

Later on,I had called Lenna to let her know about wanting to visit her mother. Today, it's better if I just know the basic environment her mother stays and also her detailed mental condition.

Now here I'm, as I and Mr.Ivano predicted, a guilty Lenna profusely apologising for hiding her identity.

This girl.

"Lenna stop." I spoke out interrupting apologies,"I know your intention was nothing bad.That was a place where it was only you,a young women named Lenna doing what she loves to do with no obligations.You didn't lied to me about anything.It's nothing to be apologetic for."I soothingly explained releasing some of her tension.

"You know, this power of you just being so kind and considerate towards a person, expecting nothing from the opposite one is the reason why I never hesitated to befriend with you." She affectionately spoke out clutching my hands.I smiled softly hearing her words.

I am really glad to get a female friend like Lenna in my life.

"But," She started again pulling my hands."You're actually working in my brother's hospital? You should have informed me earlier." She exclaimed happily with her sparkling hazel eyes.

I laughed sheepishly for hiding that.

"Well,it just happened." I replied not understanding what to say.

"Doesn't matter.I'm going to crash your office now.My brother holds no excuse to dodge my pestering presence anymore." She replied mischievously wiggling her eyebrows.I chuckled heartily hearing her words.

Thank God she's taking this news well.

"Is that so,Edrei Lenna?"I heard a cool voice questioning from my behind as our laughing ceased.I already knew the owner of the voice without looking behind for confirmation.

"Si frátello.I also need my personal break by dropping some workload over my Vice President." I heard Lenna smugly replying as I heard his footsteps nearing our seated position. I glanced between both siblings not understanding what does Vice president here means.

Clearly, both of them are president of different organization.

Seeing my confusion, Lenna came forward to explain her words. "Well,I am very skeptical regarding people you know. So,I vexed my brother with my whole existence until he finally surrendered to be my Vice President of Ivano Empire,mainly to help me with decision taking.While my personal assistant does the other physical works.Though, he never let outsiders to know that to avoid paparazzi or meetings of business." She explained as I briefly glance beside him who was standing a few distance away already staring at me.