34

7 pairs of eyes on Im Nayeon and Jeongyeon, starring with confusion, anger and curiosity.

Jeongyeon : "C-Can you, I mean stop starring at u--"

Jeongyeon was cut-ted by Jihyo's loud voice.

Jihyo : "YOO JEONGYEON, DO YOU HAVE ANY SENSE, YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND'S SISTER... HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE HE'S YOUR H.U.S.B.A.N.D DON'T ACT LIKE A FOOLISH TEENAGER AND YOU IM NAYEON HE'S YOUR BROTHER THE MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE, HOW CAN YOU DO TO HIM... YOU BOTH GOT SOME FUCKING NUTS TO CHEAT HIM... IM JAEBEOM WHO TRUSTS BOTH OF YOU MORE THAN HIMSELF... I--"

Jihyo was stopped by Sana, she make her sit on the sofa again, she bring a cup of water for Jihyo, she know her throat is hurting.

Jihyo : "Thanks Sana... But you tw--"

Jihyo was stooped again but this time by Mina.

Mina : "calm down, we'll handle it"

Jihyo nodded.

Sana : "Nayeon unnie, would you like to explain, Yoo Jeongyeon you or both of you?"

Jeongyeon's friends have a habit of calling her Yoo Jeongyeon, whenever they are annoyed or angry at her. That's the reason why they still prefer to call her 'Yoo Jeongyeon' instead of 'Im Jeongyeon'

All eyes are still fixed on older ones.

Nayeon : "I met her 3 years ago, when I sa--"

Tzuyu : "We already know your past lady, tell us about the present that looks like ruining your future"

Jeongyeon : "We... We spend a night together!"

Chaeyoung : "hyung that's the fucking question... Why did you spend a night together at a diffrent place when you already have your home. What the actual thing you did or want to do?"

All are pissed at them and their tone is filled with angst.

Jeongyeon : "Please calm down"

Dahyun : "Unnie, we all know that you both still have feelings for each other, we would have supported you if there's just 2 of you but right now there's a third person, his heart, his love and his everything involved in this situation"

Nayeon : "SO WHAT CAN WE DO? IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING SO CALLED DESTINY AND FATE!!"

She stood up with anger all over her face. It's the first time they heard Nayeon screaming in anger and at them. Nayeon's eye were red, her tears falling down, she's already guilty but talking with her friends is making her more.

Nayeon : "I love her, she loves me but oppa? We are hurting him , we both know this... We both are aware about that thing but you all are making it worse. I thought you are our friends you'll understand us. But I was wrong I was completely wrong I never thought that you'll react in this way."

She was about to leave, no it's not a drama she performed, or something already planned by her and Jeongyeon. It's just her thoughts and her anger which came out in a wrong way but at the correct time.

Sana grabbed her wrist, her eye filled with tears just like all other pair of eyes.

Nayeon suddenly fainted , Jeongyeon rushed and caught her before her body lands to the cold and hard floor.

Jeongyeon : "Nabong!"
......................................................................
Sorry for not updating today, I was busy streaming mama.
Our girls were looking damn pretty 🙈
Cry for me 🤐
Literally they are THE best❤🌎
.....................................................................