Comfort day 6

Marinette POV

I hummed a song as I leaned against the cherry blossom tree. It was relaxing here. The little stream near by gurgling, birds singing, sunshining and the wind whispering. The only thing missing is my Fiance. We were getting married tomorrow.

He said meet him here that he had a surprise for me. I was excited to find our what it was. But I was also nervous. I sighed and looked around again. And there he was walking over here. He had something in his hand but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Hey my knight what did you want to meet here for?" I said getting up. The silence broken now. He smiled which isn't seen that often.

"I know tomorrow will be stressful. So I wanted to give you this." He handed me a big and heavy book.

" He handed me a big and heavy book

I gasped when I opened it. It held all our pictures together, our letters we sent each other. And surprisingly a single flower from each bouquet of flowers he had gotten me. Which was on every date and when I visited. I hugged him with a smile on my face threatening to split it in half.

"Thank you my knight. Its wonderful just seeing it brings me comfort." He hugged back and I could tell that he was relieved that I liked it. So that is where we were for the rest of the day. Just simply flipping through it under the cherry blossom tree. Which he had planted and cared for since our first year anniversary of dating. I soon grew tired and fell asleep.

Damian POV

I smiled down at the sleeping angel. She was a wonderful person even with everything she has gone through. I didn't deserve her and this world or any for that matter didn't deserve her. But her she was. I picked her up and carried her back to the Manor. She was hugging the photo album that I got her.

I tucked her in before going to the other side and going to sleep as well. Since tomorrow will be full of drama. Some of happiness that me and this wonderful angel are getting married.

Next morning

Marinette POV

I woke up to breakfast on the nightstand with a note. I grabbed the note and read it.

Angel,

Even though we both don't believe in superstition my brothers do. So I am not allowed to see you until after you walked down the isle.

You knight

I smiled and ate the breakfast he left me. Then my friends showed up to help get me ready. There was Chloe, Kagami, Stephanie, Cassandra, Barbra and Bridgette.

I sat down and let them do their magic. Which to be honest looked amazing. The dress was my design along with a few others. The jewelry Chloe was letting me borrow. I smiled when I saw myself.

 I smiled when I saw myself