BATTLE ZONE

3rd pov

BBB yelled that people below there were real villains not the fake one.Aizawa without hesitation wore his google and jumped into the battle field with his fiber scarf which was offensive and deffensive weapon as he actived his quirks.Aizawa counted on 13 to rescue his students.These villains were merciless and they were keeping appeared through portal elsewhere.He concluded that theres a person with portal quirk.Damn how they could be here..and why there wasnt alarming sound....didnt tell that theres was a person with jamming quirk!.

The villains tried to get the students but Aizawa didnt give any single chance on them.His students must be save.Thats his priority!.The villains kept coming...and Aizawa could handle as he could cancel their quirks.

"That Eraserhead!!!...beware he could cancel our quirks..."said one of villain with spinning hair.

"But we didnt know who he cancel"said another one!

"Just attack!!!"

Aizawa fought as much as he could.They were coming ...kept coming!

"Erghh these to much to handle.Although they kinda stupid but I will exhausted if keep doing this."Aizawa hand combat and knee combat to villains.

"Wheres that All Might ,Kurogiri!..according to the schedule he should be here...to be killed that Symbol of Peace"said Shigaraki who irritated.

"I dunno Shigaraki.."said Kurogiri.

Aizawa who noticed them shocked.

"Tch so they are behind of these"Aizawa was still busy fighting with low ranked villains.

Then he heard another yelling of villains from the other side.

"BBB!!/AMATO!!!"Izuku and all his classmates looked in horror way.

Aizawa sensei shocked!!!

13 shocked!!!

(BBB was in Lightning mode...)

Lightning slashed all the villains that he faced with incredible speed.He electrocuted them also.He saw Aizawa sensei was in trouble so without hesitation..he threw one of his lightning kris towards them.He hope Aizawa sensei could dodge.

Aizawa sensei knew what Amato did so he did a somersault to avoid a little roasted thing.

ZAPPP!!

All the villains were roasted by that lightning kris!

The villains shocked!!!!!

Lightning rushed towards Aizawa sensei and asked his condition.Aizawa sensei just nodded.

"Amato you should be with them.They are dangerous!"Aizawa said.

"Tch.Dont worry bout me sensei.Just let me do my job.Beside you should thank.If wasnt me..that creepy guy will decay you in a minute..maybe in picosecond"Lightning said in stern bit.

Aizawa just amalyzed what Amato said.How did Amato figured out.Nevermind..he would ask later...

"So Amato..lets defeat them"Aizawa kinda fire up.

"As you wish sensei"Lightning appearred his duo lightning kris.

Two of them moved in incredible speed.All villains could yelled painfully.With teacher and student cooperation they managed took down one by one!.

"Kurogiri!!. dont let the students escape or they will ruin our plan!.Separate them."Shigaraki commanded his right hand man.

"Very well master"Kurogiri said.

Suddenly a mutant villain with four arms ambushed Lightning from blind spot but Aizawa sensei without hesitation..wrapped that villain with his scarf[seriously i dunno what it called!]then spinned him around and gave a powerful kick to that villain and he then threw that mutant to his back where another villaon came...and yeah it hit them.

"Tch..dont mess with my students"Aizawa continued attack all villain alongside Amato.

Lightning slashed the opponents that he faced and electrocuted them.Then he shocked when the portal purple guy appeared at his classmates!.

"I knew it!!.Fuzakerunai!!"he wanted to save them but being block by the villains that kept coming through the portal.

"You cannot kidding me huh!...look like i need to be more aggressive but I dont want to expose in front of them"Lightning decided to use his second tier but he didnt his classmates saw it...

"Ligtning you can use your second form"Fire said in his mind.

"What do you mean"Lightning asked.

"That portal guy had teleported our classmates and Izuku niisan away..they being teleported at all simulation disaster places"Fire explained as he used heat Ki.

Lightning smirked.What a good chance.He knew his classmates and niisan would fight with full of their heart and what he could say...its really like Latihan Tempur....so they need to act fast to survive.

"Goodluck guys"Lightning said.

"See..this what i hate pro heroes..they didnt give us chance."Shigaraki screcthed his neck as he analyzed his goons..for him they just pawns.

Aizawa and Lightning did a combo attack to counter the villains..but they were outnumbered.

"Aizawa sensei..do you trust me ?"Lightning smirked.

"Just do it Amato..use your another ace cards.I trust you bout this beside although these villains are dumb but they are many"Aizawa kept attacking the villains who came.

"Very welll.."Lightning then transformed into Thunderstorm and he was very more agressive

All the villains shocked.

"What quirk that kid actually..he look more agrressive"said the villains.

Shigaraki just analyze.

"Hmm interesting quirk..."he said.

Aizawa smirked.He knew his student got another ace card!.

"Aizawa sensei lets kill..i mean knockdown them so we can caught that Handy handy man"Thunderstorm pointed to Shigaraki.

"Very well Amato..you are full of surprise "Aizawa actived his quirk again.

Two of them attacked all villains in bizzare.All villains could scream in pain.

"Take this hiyargh!!"Thunderstorm
slashed the villains with thunderstorm spear blade. [The weapon he used when fight with Juggernut]

He wanted to made raining lightning but if he used..the whole USJ would be affected!.

"Okay Aizawa sensei..i want you move back because Im gonna made a terrible deathly movement..just shield yourself with your scarf.."Thunderstorm said.

Aizawa knew what Amato would do..a powerful electrocution..without hesitation he jumped and landed on rock and started sheild himself.

"Hahaha Erasurehead is coward..he let that kid fight himself..is that what pro hero do"some villains insulted him.

"Dont you dare speak like that to my sensei.."Thunderstorm released his ultimate power...

ZING...

ZING..

ZING...

All villains yelled and fell down as they were given powerful stunning!

[Just imagine Eudora second skill whem she got full item muhaha ]

Aizawa was very amazing what he saw.Only the hand man was only stand.

"He is powerful"Thunderstorm and Aizawa said in their minds.

✌Yo Arez here.Yeah another new chapter..hope you like it..dung dung dung..Nomu coming OWO!!!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIKK!!!