Chapter 36

Got any recommendations
for movies?

Any sad ones?

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

We've been walking around Fifth Avenue for more than an hour and I haven't even bought anything yet

We've been walking around Fifth Avenue for more than an hour and I haven't even bought anything yet. Jessica has a bag from nearly ever store we've been in. She got Bruce to carry them. Poor guy. I did offer to carry some as well but he just said he was fine. I felt a little sorry. His arms were covered in them.

I would say that Jessica is quite a shopaholic. She literally looked at every article of clothing in every store we've been in. I'm surprised it's only been an hour it feels like it's been 6. My feet are killing me and I haven't even bought anything yet.

Jessica has been picking out some outfits for me but they just weren't my style. We both have two different clothing choices. She prefers more revealing and bold coloured outfits while mine are more covering and light coloured. I prefer skirts and flowy dress and she prefers tight dresses and short shorts. I prefer long-sleeve shirts and she prefers vest and short-sleeved tops. Completely different you see.

Some of the outfits she did pick out I really liked but wouldn't look as good on me as they did in her hand. There was this one dress that came in two but it showed of my stomach and was really tight when I tried it on. Like really tight.

I was only going to get something casual like Carlos said. I asked him before we left where we were going so I knew what type of outfit I would need. He didn't tell me but told me to get clothes I would usually wear. So casual clothes.

We were currently walking into Ann Taylor. I loved this store. They actually had jeans here that fitted me perfectly. Other shops would have ones that fitted my thighs but were too loses around my waist. Or they would fit my waist but were too tight around my thighs. I get all my jeans from Ann Taylor. Like every pair of jeans I own are from Ann Taylor. They're also really comfortable to wear and don't rub and irate my skin like others do.

Jessica pulled me over to the dress area and began to thrift through the racks. She picked out dresses and scrutinised them for a while and then put them back. I just looked around the room. I spotted the jeans rack and walked over to it. I don't think Jessica had realised I had left. She still had her eyes stuck to the dresses that looked too revealing for me to even consider wearing.

I began to go through the rack. I picked out a few pairs but then put them away as I didn't really like them. I grabbed a blue pair and brought them up to my eyes. They seemed to be in my size. They didn't have any rips and were high-waisted.