Be prepared

*Third point view*

It's getting late and everyone decided to go to bed. Luca said good night to the others. Isaac wanted to hangout with Frosch and Lector meaning they would have a sleepover.
He was fine with it and headed to his room but instead of sleeping, he wanted to read the book Father Hibiki found that he's looking for.

Looking at the cover seeing it was ripped, looking like it manage to get burnt. He rubbed his thumb on the cover reading the title opening the book to page where it at least mention Zeledris.

'The creator is a secret to the birth of demons nothing like the black wizard, Zeref. They both do have the common of creating demons but with abilities that are different. One is created to protect magic lives while the other is used to destroy any magic life.' Luca felt intrigued reading this and continued.

'Zeledris got involved with humans who wanted to stop the dragons destroying mankind. He helped and in return he was able to wield the power of —slaying dragons. Like his friend but they were in a disagreement. They both separate from each other never to talk to one or the other again. Until Zeledris created a family with the person he loved. His friend went to visit him only to try to destroy his family because he believed they could be a threat. Luckily a powerful witch helped him and they both became very good friends.' He already assumed the "friend" who try to hurt the family would have to be Acnologia.

'The family suddenly disappeared not knowing if they are dead or alive. The Creator know about their whereabouts as well as-' Before he could continue reading he felt magic present in his room with his door locked until he recognize who it was.

"Ryos, I know your here. There's no point in hiding." Luca said while cleaning up his desk.
"Sorry about that, I wanted to see if you were sleeping apparently your not. What are doing anyway?" Rogue said noticing the book on his desk.
"Reading... couldn't really sleep well." He said.

Rogue gently wrapping his arm around Luca's waist just to pull him closer to him.

"If you want I could comfort you." Rogue said.
"Yeah, that would be nice..." Luca said before he slowly started sniffing at him.
"Is there something wrong?" Rogue asked.
"Your scent smells really good." He asked when he got up to his neck.

"Really?"
"Yeah, it makes me want to..." Luca felt drawn to his scent he went up to suck his neck as if he's hungry.
"Sorry about this." He started to feel addicted to his scent as his body felt getting hot.
"It's fine, seems like I'm not the only one who's craving." Rogue said kissing Luca's forehead.
"What about Sting?"
"He said it's fine as long it's one of us." Rogue said rubbing his thumb on his lips.

Lime time

They kissed each other softly but Luca felt it wasn't enough so he stick out his tongue to taste Rogue. He did the same being more dominant exploring every cavern while lifting him up to set him on the desk. Rogue grind on Luca, causing Luca to do the same creating friction between their members. Luca panted as he gripped on Rogue clothes, trying to take it off.

Rogue could tell he was getting impatient and so was he ripping off Luca's shirt. Kissing and bitting from his neck to his collarbone. Luca craved more as his body starting to feel honest with every touch. Just to tease him, he rubbed his feet on the clothed member causing Rogue to grunt.

"I want more." Luca whispered to him seductively. Biting on his ear.
"Let's do it on your bed, shall we." Rogue said whispering to him.
He nodded having him be lifted off the desk by Rouge, to wrap his arms around his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist so he wouldn't fall. They travel their tongues and parted with saliva between them.