50.

They both woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds even though it was the end of November.

Sean: "good morning"

Kaycee: "morning"

He moved his arm to hug her and she melted into him, sighing at how precious he was.

Sean: "I was thinking about something last night"

Kaycee: "hmm?"

Sean: "wanna have another sleepover tonight, maybe that's when we can talk things over with bai?"

Kaycee: "I love the idea babe, but she probably won't even come"

Sean: "she might be missing you just as much as you miss her kayc...you never know"

Kaycee: "I guess it's worth a shot, let's go get ready and we'll call everyone"

Sean: "gimme a kiss"

She tilted her head and passionately kissed him before breaking apart and seeing his dimples.

Kaycee: "your dimples are the cutest thing"

Sean: "stop, I hate them"

Kaycee: "why?!"

Sean: "they make me have a baby face"

Kaycee: "and I love them, because your baby face is hot, so come on"

He groaned and followed her back into the house. It seemed like nobody was home, which was good.

They weren't gonna get questioned about their time last night, and kaycee could get ready in peace.

Or so she thought.

They made their way upstairs to shower, and get ready for the day. Knowing that they'd need to go grocery shopping for their friends before any sleepover took place.

Sean went into the bathroom to get a shower, got undressed, and started the water, but then he thought of an idea.

Sean: "princess?"

She was laying on his bed listening to the new song he wanted to choreograph a duet to.

Kaycee: "what?"

Sean: "come shower with me"

Kaycee: "Sean..."

Sean: "nobodies home, the gang is gonna be over later, please..."

She smiled at his eagerness and paused the music, joining him in the bathroom.

She shut the door and locked it just to be safe and turned around to see him. She didn't look at much, just his abs and his face.

Kaycee: "mmm has someone been working out?"

Sean: "it's all I do when we're not together"

Kaycee: "I can tell, you look amazing babe"

He smiled, so grateful that she said that, and he hopped in the shower waiting for her.

She got undressed and met him in the shower where they both got themselves cleaned up.

He even rinsed her hair for her, massaging her scalp.

Kaycee: "this feels amazing"

Sean: "should I work at a salon?"

Kaycee: "no, but you should take showers with me all the time"

Sean: "is that an invitation?"

She giggled