character q & a

this is the moment we've been waiting for.

brace yourselves bc this is gonna be long.

longer than- 

i'll shut up. 

some of u sent similar questions and i didn't have the time to type all of them down, but the juice is still there.

also some of you asked me questions, but i won't answer them bc of how MASSIVE this q & a is. however, I'll save them for another q & a in the end of the book. the character questions are A LOT and while i'm not complaining one bit i couldn't answer all of them bc i have uni up my ass:(

please don't skim through this, because it took me an awful yet enjoyable amount of time to type:)

the characters are patiently waiting at a white space with soundproof rooms. their eyes are all over the place, filled with curiosity while at the same time they're scared of what has yet to come in the following chapters.

insfires1212: *claps hands* alright here's the deal everybody. we've gathered here today because i was tired of my hectic skedule and stupid online classes. i feel tired twenty four seven and i want to do something different! something fun! something that will make water shoot out from my nose! 2020 has been a total joke so far and the only thing good that came out of it is the fact that i finally entered uni and i am close-ish at completing this book. 

Elena: um, excuse me? i don't mean to come off as rude, but who are you? 

insfires1212: *grins menacingly* i am your maker.

Elena: *gulps*

Yoongi: calm your tits author-nim, oh wait, you don't have any.

don't remind me...

Elena: oh, so you're the author?? 

insfires1212: yes. 

Jungkook: she's the reason why everything in our lives are going to shit.

Elena: you're not at all what i expected you to look like.

insfires1212: *flicks silky hair aggressively* what's that supposed to mean?

Elena: nothing, it's just that you're really pretty! i don't want to offend you insfires. can't risk getting my life deeper into shit than it already is.

Joy: apparently, pretty is all that she is bc this dumb bitch forgot to put a question box for me in the previous update. 

insfires1212: I'm sorryyyyyyyy

Jimin: insfires can you finally set me up with someone? i'm tired of being alone...

insfires1212: all good things go to those who wait.

Jimin: can u at least me let me get laid?

Jin: can we go now? i have an important meeting i need to attend. 

Elena: is it your daddy's hotel you're trying to turn into a whorehouse or are you trying to turn someone elses property into your empire of illegal businesses?

Jungkook: i swear to God Jin, if you don't leave Elena alone i will make you regret ever stepping foot in New York.

Taehyung: Seriously, Jin what's up with you and your obsession with Elena? why not get some other woman to do your dirty work in her place? And you Namjoon, what the fuck man? Clearly, Jin is having a problem and you're letting him fall off the wagon!