My Rapline - Chapter 14

Yoongi

"What the fuck you mean Joon!?" I said.

"Like I said Yoongi I want Bre tonight?" Joon repeated.

"Look you know I am not the one to argue over a woman but you know I had already planned to be with her and I just let her know.  You could of said something at the studio, on the ride home, shit even at dinner tonight." Joon was pissing me off.  I know his ass is stressed but he knew I wanted to spend the night with her.

"Hyung...." Joon started to say.

"Oh I'm Hyung now that you want something! Hmm." I puffed.  "Fine whatever Joon."  It annoyed me that Joon would spring this up on me all of sudden. 

Joon turned around and said, "Thanks Bro", before leaving my room.

I got on my computer and played some games.  I had some music I could work on but I wasn't in the mood.  I just needed something to take mind off of Bre.  

But even games didn't distract me.

To be honest with myself I was looking forward to spending the night with her and talking about her week. Bre just hit different then the majority of the women we met and the ones we are intimate me.  "Ugh, stop thinking about her." I said to myself.  I looked down to see my hard on through my jeans.

I grabbed some basketball shorts and a t-shirt from closet to take a shower.  Tonight my hand and I would be getting reacquainted.  All this thinking of Bre gave me an uncomfortable hard on that wasn't going to go away on its own.

Walking to the bathroom I could hear some noises. It was coming from Joon's room.  

I slowly creeped to his closed door. I clutched each side of his door trim. Slowly putting my ear against door.  Bre was moaning. Joon was grunting.  He was doing what I had planned tonight.  Drilling deep into her.

My right hand left the door trim and into my jeans. 

I closed my eyes and moved my hands up and down my shaft at the same rhythm as Bre's moans, using my pre-cum as lube

I closed my eyes and moved my hands up and down my shaft at the same rhythm as Bre's moans, using my pre-cum as lube.  My left hand tighten around the door trim as I got closer to cumming.  Bre became louder. I could feel the vibration of the Joons bed hitting the wall.  He was fucking her hard and she was loving it.  "Yes Daddy I'm yours", I heard Bre say followed by Joon saying, "You like this rough shit!" as he continued to pound her.  That sent me over the edge and ejaculated in my boxers.