Ch. 44

May 17th, 2019
                                                   Miami, Florida

8 Months Later...

Cali's POV

Let me catch y'all up real quick bout what went on in these last 8 months. Key had blew up even bigger with this music shit in these last 8 months. He was still mess with Bre. I would say he's taking her more serious now, but that'll be a lie. I'm still single, but I'll let a bad bitch eat me out from time to time. Whenever I would want some dick I'll just hit Key up. I've been in countless of music videos, photoshoots, had new brand ambassador contracts. A bitch been working. Trey added 2 new artists to his label. Tremani is 7 months now. Whenever I wasn't working I would keep him. Y'all remember that dude my mom was dating? Yeah, it was my fucking dad. Ashley is almost done with college. I think her and Pjay slick fucking off, but until they tell me it ain't my business. Kennedy had more celebrity clients, and she actually had a boyfriend now. Pjay, Woo, and Fat ain't shit really change with them.

Now that y'all are caught up, let's continue..

Me, Trey, Scorey, Stunna, Fat, Woo, and Key was in Miami for the Rolling Loud tomorrow.

" I see yo ass wearing that damn bag and dem tennis bracelets yo ass swore up and down you didn't need." Key said as he pointed out the stuff he bought me for my birthday a few days ago.

" I mean I didn't need it." I said as I straighten my bracelets on my wrist.

" Uh, huh. I think you just pointed the shit out so I could buy it." He said as he side eyed me.

" At least you know cause I sholl didn't wanna spend my money on it." I laughed.

" Why Kennedy and Ash didn't come?" Fat asked as we was getting ready to walk into the club.

" Kennedy had to do hair this weekend, and Ash had a lot of homework. Why Pjay didn't come?"

" Nigga, said he didn't wanna come." Fat said.

We was at club LIV. We wasn't working we all was gone turn up tonight, and have fun before tomorrow. We all had a big ass section, and hella bottles.

I was the only girl with a group of niggas, but I was the realist nigga in the section.

" You ain't talkin' 'bout my niggas then what you talkin' bout?
Gangstas move in silence, nigga and I don't talk a lot
Ion say a word, Ion say a word
Was on my grind and now I got what I deserve fuck nigga
Hold up wait a minute, y'all thought I was finished?
When I bought that Aston Martin y'all thought it was rented?
Flexin' on these niggas, I'm like Popeye on his spinach
Double M, yeah that's my team, Rozay the captain, I'm the lieutenant
I'm the type to count a million cash then grind like I'm broke" I rapped standing next to Trey as I was throwing up gang signs.

" Stop throwing up gang signs bruh. Yo ass ain't banging shit." Key said as he pushed my hands down.

" Yeah, Calvin! Before you get us shot at." Woo said.

" Youn know what I'm banging, and shutcho scary ass up Wonita." I said as I rolled my eyes.

As I took another sip of my drink. I was looking around in the other sections. It was bukoo of celebrities in hea.

" I'll be back I gotta go to the bathroom." I said to Trey.

" You need me to come withchu?" He asked.