2.

"Theo?! As in Theo Gray, one of the hottest and rudest guys in our school?! He needs tutoring?" Lucas starts laughing.

"Yup", popping the 'p'. "And he is not hot. Now get your feet off my bed." I push his feet off and lay down on my stomach.

"Girl you must be blind because that man is fine and everyone knows it." He glares at me.

"Whatever. I know he has this bad boy thing going on but I never actually talked to him. Is he that bad?"

"He's not completely "bad", I mean he's done some bad things but most of the time he's just rude and has a bad temper. One time I had to deliver a pass to his class and he was sitting by himself in the back. The pass was for him so he snatched out my hand and rolled his eyes."

"Damn what's his problem?" I react to his story.

"I don't know really. But I heard he's always been like that, plus daddy issues. But how would I know your the one that lives down the street from him. For all I care, we can just go walk to his house and ask him." Lucas jokes.

"No thanks. I talked to him once when our mail got mixed up. He just opened the door, stared at me while I was explaining about the whole mail thing, took the mail that was in my hand, and closed the door on me." I explained my only interaction with him.

Lucas starts laughing. "He didn't even say a word?"

"Nope, just took it and left me standing there." I answer.

"Well good luck trying to help him because you're going to need it." He says.

We pick out a movie to watch and Lucas drifts to sleep. Lucas usually slept over on Fridays. My mom allowed it because she knew he was no harm. My dad passed away when I was 8 but if he was here right now I know he would probably allow it only because Lucas was gay. I miss him. He was the best dad you can ever ask for. My mom is great as well but I barely get to see her since she always overworking herself.

After letting my thoughts run wild I felt my eyes getting heavy and sleep takes over me.

It's now Sunday. Lucas and I spent the whole Saturday stuffing our faces with food, baking cookies, and gossiping. I try to enjoy my Sunday as much as I can before Monday comes around and I'm stuck trying to tutor Theo.

I watch the sunset while eating dinner with my mom. My mom and I are very close because we were the only family we had left. It was always the two of us and I loved it. Times like this were rare with her because she was always at work so I'm glad I have this time to catch up with her and silently appreciate her. I get into bed dreading for tomorrow to come.