Chapter 22

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was sitting in my room because I know my brother and Sam are going to tell the pack today that my powers are growing

I was sitting in my room because I know my brother and Sam are going to tell the pack today that my powers are growing. I know that Jake is going to push harder than ever for me to help protect Bella. And I was right... Jake comes storming in my room. "You have to help save Bella... Davina... She needs your help." He yells at me as he paces my room. I scoffed at him.

"NO!" I scream at him, still sitting on my bed. Jake glares at me.

"Why won't you help me protect her?" He asks with anger in his voice.

"Because I don't like her." I say with just as much anger.

"Why, what did she do to you that was so bad?" He yells at me, making me shake my head at him.

"It's not what she did... it's what YOU have done." I yell back at him. "I will never help you... I will never trust you..." I scream at him, throwing my hands out at him and making him fly into the wall. Jared and Paul run in after hearing him hit the wall. "After everything you have put me through, after everything you have done. Did you really think I would help you?" I ask as Jake looks at me stunned.

Paul and Jared stand there stunned looking from me to Jake. Jared moves over to me. "D!?" He says getting my attention. I turn to look at him as Paul is glaring at Jake.

"Jake... Sam made it clear that your leech loving whore is not my sister's problem. Davina protects that pack and our people. She is neither of those. And Davina is right after everything you and the leech lover have done... Why should she help?" Paul says, still glaring down at Jake.

"Because we are friends and that's what friends do." Jake says finally get to his feet. I scoff at him. "We are still friends right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We are not friends Jake." I say as he looks at me shocked. "You don't stay friends with your ex after he dumps you for another girl. Or him and said girl stock and harass your ex. And then when he phases tells my boyfriend that I want you over him or that you will get me back. And then tries to tell me he loves me and wants me back to only confess his love for another girl not even 24 hours later." I say with venom in my voice. "We are not friends Jake..." I say, shaking my head at him.

"Look Davina... I am so sorry for what I have done to you. But she is innocent..." He says as I start to laugh.

"Innocent..." I say, and if looks could kill he would be dead 10 times over. "No, I was the innocent one in all of this." I yell at him, Jared pulls me back into his arms. I knew it was to stop me from doing something I would regret later.

"Davina please!" Jake pleads with me. I shake my head at him. He is not getting it.

"Jake just stop... Davina, won't be helping you protect your leech lover. So you need to back off of her." Paul says as he starts to shake. We watch Jake huff and walk out of the room. Jared shakes his head and sighs.

After everything that happened with Jake this morning, I was mad

After everything that happened with Jake this morning, I was mad. Mad that Jake doesn't see what he is doing to Davina and to the pack. He is forcing this girl on us. Making us protect her because, her leech up and left her. I arrive with Paul and Davina at the pack house for dinner. Once we walk in we see Jake and Bella sitting in the living room. I pull Davina closer to me. Davina moves to the kitchen to help Emily.

"Hi, Jared!" Bella says all happy as she looks me up and down. I nod my head and move to the kitchen table to sit with Paul and Sam. I watched Davina move around the kitchen with Emily, I couldn't help but smile at her. I hear Bella huff as she sits down next to me at the table. I roll my eyes and get up walking into the kitchen.

"Hey babe! Do you need any help?" I asked, looking from Davina to Emily. Emily shakes her head no at me. I sigh and look at Davina, who smiles and walks over to me kissing me softly. I pull her closer and kiss her again. "Come outside with me for a few?" I ask with a hint of sadness to my voice. Davina nods her head at me, before we walk outside.

Once we are far enough away from the house I turn to Davina. "I am sorry babe... I just need to get away from her. She keeps staring at me. And I was starting to get creeped out." I say as Davina starts to laugh.

"No worries Jar." She says as she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. I smile into the kiss.

"I love you Davina!" I say pulling her body against mine and kissing her again.

"I love you Jared!" she says as one of her hands runs down my chest and stops just above my shorts. I growl into her neck as she giggles at me. We hear someone clear their throat. We turn around and see Bella glaring at us. "What do you want?" Davina asks with annoyance in her voice.

"I wanted to talk to Jared?" Bella says more as a question.

"And? what would we have to talk about?" I ask, looking at her confused.

"Can we talk alone?" Bella asks, looking down at the ground.

"NO! Anything you want to talk to me about you can say in front of my girlfriend." I state with anger in my voice. What could this girl want from me?

"I was wondering if maybe we could get to know one another. You know, hang out one day. Just the two of us." She says still looking at the ground. I can feel the anger that is coming off of Davina.

"I don't think so." I say as Bella looks at me shocked. "I have a girlfriend and I don't like you." I say as she gaps at me.

"What does she have that I don't? I mean I am so much better than her." Bella yells as the pack is now behind her watching what is going on.

"Everything... She is everything to me... As you are nothing. The only reason you are here is because of Jake... No one else wants you here. No one else likes you. You are a leech lover. And Davina is so much more than you could ever want to be." I say as she starts to cry. "You need to leave me and Davina alone. And so do you Jake. I have had enough of you pushing Davina to protect her." I say pointing at Bella, Bella turns around and looks at Jake with sad eyes before running away from us and to her truck.