Chapter 55

Luca Alden sat at the empty Gryffindor table, a knowing smirk complimenting his crossed arms as the golden couple made their way towards him. "Look who it is!" He clapped slowly. "Rocking the Walk of Shame, too."

"Shut the fuck up, Luca." Ophelia grinned, taking a strawberry from his plate.

"Watch your mouth," Luca said, waggling a finger in her face before turning to a still dazed Cedric. "Was she this vocal last night too?"

"Er...uh.."

Ophelia shook her head and slapped Luca's finger away, leaning into Cedric as she gave Luca a warning look.

"Alright, alright, I'll leave it." Luca guffawed, taking a sip of his pumpkin juice. "As long as protection was used. Ced, did you use the spells I told you about?"

"I'll leave it my ass," Ophelia muttered, but even Luca's incessant teasing couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

It didn't take long until students came piling into the Great hall, messy haired and eyes dark from the lack of sleep the night before. "Ah, the aftermath of the great Gryffindor party last night—missed out on a shit ton of fun, you two."

"Eh," Ophelia shrugged, smiling up at Cedric as Luca rolled his eyes at the lovesick couple. Just then Harry slid into the seat next to her, the hood of his robe over his hair, arms propped up on the table to massage his temples.

"Harry Potter," Ophelia said slowly, pulling the hood off and leaning forward to look at his sunken eyes. "Are you hungover?"

"What?" Harry groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up before slouching back down. "No..."

"He very much is," Hermione's voice came from behind them, followed by the groggy groans of Ron Weasley, who made himself comfortable in the seat next to Harry. "Drink up, both of you." She demanded, slamming two potions in front of the two boys.

"Ooh," Ophelia winced at the sight of the clear blue liquid. "Might want to plug your nose before you drink that."

Under the harsh glare of Hermione Granger, the two fourth year boys downed the potion like they downed the many shots of firewhiskey the night before, gagging and flushing it with gulps of water after. Ophelia laughed knowingly, patting Harry on the back.

"Hermione, you've got to send me some videos of these two last night."

"Don't you worry," Hermione grinned evilly. "I've got enough to blackmail them into actually doing their homework."

After Harry and Ron had recovered, they both piled mountains of breakfast on their plate, shoving it down their throats like they hadn't ate in days. "Fee, where were you last night?"

"You don't want to know the answer to that, kid." Luca cut in. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, looked at Cedric and Ophelia, and then back at Luca, with wide eyes and food in his mouth.

"Oh." Harry scrunched his nose up in disgust, sticking his tongue out. "Did you—"

"Look at the time!" Ophelia interrupted, kicking Luca from under the table and grabbing Cedric's hand. "I think it's time to get ready for class!" Cedric laughed and wrapped his arm around Ophelia's shoulder, grabbing her bag and the couple left the Great Hall.

"They're leaving for a quickie, I'm telling you." Luca snickered to Harry, who quickly put two hands over his ears and shook his head.

⟠ ⟠ ⟠

Professor Binns was giving the most boring lecture on Wendelin the Weird, and Ophelia had never been more bored in her life. This was one of the only classes she had with Cedric, and they always sat in the very back corner so that they could talk, because honestly, neither of them cared much for the subject.

She was lying down on her desk with her head in her arms, lifting her head every few seconds to peek at Cedric, who was slowly dozing off. Suddenly, a wicked thought crossed her mind and so she looked at the time—they still had 20 minutes left of class.

Just as Cedric's long eyelashes began to flutter shut, Ophelia shifted her chair closer to his and gently placed her hand on his knee, covered by black slacks. Cedric's eyes immediately blinked open, his knee jolting and almost hitting the top of the desk.

"Fee..." He whispered, flickering his eyes from the hand on his knee to her.

"Hmm?" Ophelia responded, twitching her lips as she faced the front of the classroom, not making eye contact with him.

"Wha—" Cedric cut short as she began tracing circles above his knee, her fingers moving dangerously up his thigh. Ophelia's heart lurched at the control she had over him through her simple touches, and decided to tease him further, squeezing the top of his thigh.

"Fee...we're in class..." Cedric whispered darkly into her ear, his eyes dilating and focused on her inching hand.

"What about it?"

"You might want to stop before uh..." Cedric scratched the back of his head as he felt his slacks tighten.

"Before?" Ophelia asked innocently, her fingers continuing to trace circles.

"Let's see..." Professor Binns muttered. "Mr. Diggory, please answer the question."

Ophelia and Cedric both froze, but after a second she recovered, daringly hovering her hand over the zipper. Cedric muttered something incoherent under his breath, grabbing her hand warningly.

"Mr. Diggory? How many times did Wendelin get captured to be burned?" Ophelia took the moment Cedric relaxed to trace and play with his zipper, his bulge now prominent and pushing against his pants.

"Uh...Wendelin...forty—fee—seven...forty-sseven times, sir." Cedric forced out, his stare never leaving Ophelia after Professor Binns broke out into a rare smile.

"That's correct, my boy!" He said, floating back and forth in front of the blackboard. Suddenly, the bell rung, and Ophelia retreated her hand back to her desk, and began packing up.

"So..." She started as they walked out of the classroom, Cedric being dangerously quiet, holding his book bag in front. "Hogsmeade this weekend..."

"We have a free period, don't we?" Cedric interrupted, which was a very rare thing for him to do.

"Yes..." Ophelia responded, laughing as Cedric dragged her down the hall and into an empty classroom.

oh my im so sorry guys ive had the busiest month with exams and traveling but im somewhat free now! love you all xx