51.

Once they were all ready to go and they had their invitations out, they got into the car and headed to Trader Joe's to get stuff for tonight.

Kaycee had talked to her mom on the way to make sure they were able to use the lake house and she agreed, leaving her with a lecture about her and Sean sleeping in the same bed together.

She ended with the same "I know mom" and "we won't do anything you wouldn't want us to"

Although she wasn't too sure what could happen, she left her mom with a feeling of calmness and trust.

Sean: "what should we make tonight princess?"

She was looking up the shelf

Kaycee: "what if we make some Mac and cheese"

Sean: "sure, I can make regular and spicy mac"

Kaycee: "really?!"

Sean: "should only take about 45 minutes, it's easy"

Kaycee: "and I can sit there and watch you"

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek

Sean: "mhm, sit there and look pretty"

She giggled and followed him the rest of the way down the aisle.

Sean: "what else?"

Kaycee: "hmm, what about homemade pizza?"

Sean: "pepperoni or what?"

Kaycee: "half pepperoni, half cheese?"

Sean: "beautiful idea"

After collecting all the ingredients and some extra things kaycee begged for throughout the store they checked out and headed out to the lake house around 4:30.

Sean: "what time did you tell them babe?"

Sean was shredding the cheese for the Mac and cheese

Kaycee: "I told them 7, that okay?"

Sean: "yeah that's plenty of time"

She sat on a beanbag a few feet away from the kitchen watching Sean do his thing. Worried that she wasn't helping but not wanting to be in the way.

Kaycee: "can I do anything for you?"

Sean: "you being here is enough baby"

Kaycee: "I can't just sit here and watch you look hot, there's gotta be something I can do"

Sean: "how about you get out the dough and start molding it to the pizza tray?"

Kaycee: "sure, sounds easy enough"

He smiled as she made her way to the kitchen with him, loving how eager she was to help.

She molded the dough into a perfect rectangle to match the pan.

Kaycee: "baby"

Sean turned around from the boiling pot of noodles on the stove to look at kaycee.

Kaycee: "how much longer until those are done?"

Sean: "probably a good 10 minutes why?"

Kaycee: "I want attention"

He couldn't help but melt when she said that, because he knew she was entirely honest.

Sean: "okay bubba, let me get the cheese on and in the oven and you can have all of it, sound okay?"

She smiled